Marlene the Mental Manager - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Where’s the Outrage?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So far, Marlen Meds has lied on everything. She post an ad for a “nationwide search for police chief. She put together a “search committee” and it only took her for days to announce that she is appointing one. Just like it took her four days to fire the chief after she said that she would “evaluate” each dept head. WHERE IS THE CITIZEN OUTRAGE! Why are people not lining up to run for office and stop the madness?
    “Where’s the outrage ?”, ! Well I think people have lives, at least most people. So, why waste precious time that otherwise be better off spent with loved ones having a few brewski’s and cuddling during a hurricane. Just have jimmy send Manny to the pet shop then the liquor store. It’s all good guys leave each other alone.

Unregistered

Marlen’s Magic

Well looks like everyone got fooled. She played one way then went another. Don’t think she’ll be here long. If the clerk/rat doesn’t get her arrested by public corruption, she’ll probably just prove herself not worthy to lead. I’m sorry, she already has proven herself not a leader.

Unregistered

Sour Grapes

To the contrary, I think the new Manager has shown herself completely able to lead. She will not be bullied by a corrupt, egotistical Police Chief, she is digging into the BS of the past administration (Just wait for all of that to surface!) and she is honestly evaluating staff who have gotten WAY TOO comfortable in their overpaid jobs for years. To those who were part of the "in crowd" with priority access, your days are over. Accept it and move on. Trust me, you are going to wish you had not defended the creeps you are so vocal about.......

Unregistered
    To the contrary, I think the new Manager has shown herself completely able to lead. She will not be bullied by a corrupt, egotistical Police Chief, she is digging into the BS of the past administration (Just wait for all of that to surface!) and she is honestly evaluating staff who have gotten WAY TOO comfortable in their overpaid jobs for years. To those who were part of the "in crowd" with priority access, your days are over. Accept it and move on. Trust me, you are going to wish you had not defended the creeps you are so vocal about.......
    So why place an ad for a nationwide chieF search in the Sunday paper (April 9) only to not even hold interviews if she is actually appointing someone tonight in the commission meeting?

Interesting to say the least.

Unregistered

Lapdog Lewis

Marlen the Mental Manger and Lewis Lapdog. We are in big trouble. He is only a retired Lt with no experience as a real
    Police Chief. McDrunky and Manny will walk all over him then he will join Chief Nipples in the unemployment line
    for retired want to be Chiefs. Do not worry there are too many rats and not enough cats to get rid of them.
    I also heard our clerk/rat called SAO Public Corruption and Ethics to try to get the Mental Manager in trouble.
    The Clerk is not allowed to talk to Mental Marlen in person. She can only communicate by e-mail.
    Is this crazy? or just Mental? Now we have Lapdog Lewis to add to this mess.

Unregistered

Nice Move Mz. Clerk

Marlen the Mental Manger and Lewis Lapdog. We are in big trouble. He is only a retired Lt with no experience as a real
    Police Chief. McDrunky and Manny will walk all over him then he will join Chief Nipples in the unemployment line
    for retired want to be Chiefs. Do not worry there are too many rats and not enough cats to get rid of them.
    I also heard our clerk/rat called SAO Public Corruption and Ethics to try to get the Mental Manager in trouble.
    The Clerk is not allowed to talk to Mental Marlen in person. She can only communicate by e-mail.
    Is this crazy? or just Mental? Now we have Lapdog Lewis to add to this mess.
    She’s been leaking information for years stirring up crap. About time for a new clerk anyway. She’s held back on giving out information which is public.

Unregistered

Marlen Meds

Marlen Meds is at it again hiring all her new friends including Lapdog Lewis that she got from Bill Hernandez
    Chief of NMB. The New Public Works Director is also her friend and she fired Tim. Who is next on
    her list? Guys save the puppy money and go buy food because you will need it.

Unregistered

Brain Fart

Yep, she’s definitely off her meds. Hiring a ethical Hief who used to work in public corruption? She just committed career suicide. He’s not gonna play along with their criminal behavior, he’s gonna do the right thing and expose them all!

Unregistered

Lapdog Lewis

He is otherwise know as a Public Corruption Investigator. You are right. Maybe he will not play along
    and he will go to SAO on them all. Marlen Meds is off her meds. God help us.

Unregistered

Public Corruption

I think you have it all wrong. Those who will be changing their underwear are those who have recently left or who are on their team. Do you all really think that the former Manager resigned because he could not take the "hostile" work environment?! PLEASE How about those who drum up "crimes" committed by others to cover their own tracks or support their friends. Or who hide evidence and mislead the public. I think we all know who the real corrupt people are......

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast