Another Polsn Cover Up - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You can come to my district and will ride you babe

Unregistered
    I'm bringing my pet llama. He spits and bites. I'm gonna unleash his asz on some of the local drug dealers. This should be ok right?

Unregistered
    I can't STOP laughing at this. It's making my d!ck hurt I'm laughing so hard. If I was BSI risk management company I'd throw in the towel and move to the north pole where they could never find me.

Unregistered
    IA??????
    I don’t think GOAT is covered by the Union!!
    This is a Public Corruption case!
    Bring in the big dogs

Unregistered
    I know about the whole incident. Miss Greene (aka Polan), wait, I mean Mrs. Zapata (aka Mrs. Polan), wait, I think he is married to a..., wait, that horses asses name is Detective Greene Metro Dade, wait, I am all confused. Wait, is Deputy Metacilacone the one that Mr. Polan fixed her leaving the scene accident?

You BSO scumbums had no problem taking Polan in under Jenne, to cover up a deputy's death, now he's with Israel and you hate him?

Retired FLPD

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow I know that hairdo, it's the movie with bo Derrick running down the beach. Ten?????

Unregistered
    Wow I know that hairdo, it's the movie with bo Derrick running down the beach. Ten?????
    Sorry BO DEREK

Unregistered
    Keep up Jimmy. Keep posting in an attempt to drown out the truth. In fact you have a horses face. I am not going to let off the Holly/Jimmy pedal.

We hate you Sgt. Polan and wish nothing but the worst on you!! When you are judged, God is going to make you live your life in a twenty four hour period over and over again. The shame of it all is you don't care. If you had loved ones at MSD, your only worries would have been power, sex, and your col's. position. Everything comes to an end Jimmy. And in the end, with all the damage and hurt you caused, you will be all alone with it.

Retired FLPD

Unregistered
    That chick has never worked the road due to a political connection (no surprise there). Her other half's family owns Advanced Roofing, big time campaign donor and political power.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast