Another Polsn Cover Up
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Another Polsn Cover Up

Colonel Polan again is involved in another scandal. Apparently Deputy Melissa Metcalfe worked the Parkland Farmers Market detail and decided to bring her own horse. The detail does not call for a mounted patrol unit at all. Command in Parkland had no prior notice about the horse and while Deputy Metcalfe rode her horse, a civilian was injured by the horse when it was startled by something. She calls Colonel Polan on a Sunday and he responds to the scene and tries to sweep the entire incident under the rug stating he gave her permission. Is BSO paying the medical bills? Is BSO liable for any lawsuits? I would hope not since it was not even a horse owned by the Department. Once again Colonel, you show your ability as a FT Lauderdale boys club member to cover stuff up.

Unregistered
    Decided to bring her own horse? WTF?! Does anyone exercise good judgement at BSO? Anyone at all? Cowards sleepers drunks accidental shooters perimeters that don't catch anyone Facebook heroes...etc etc.
    She brought her own horse...to work.

Unregistered
    She’s the one who was hanging on the rope shaking like an idiot in the running man challenge video. Someone post the link.
    Political hire who never did a day on the road.

Unregistered
    BSO is a freakin free for all. Bring your kids, your horse, your car, the neighbors wife. Nobody checking anyone. People do whatever the hell they want to do. .... unchecked. And that isnt about to change.

Unregistered
    Can I please have GOAT’s number??
    I want to mount my wife at work!! And I want to call him in case someone complains. Maybe we both can mount her on my next Parkland detail.

Unregistered
    LMAO, why do you people keep f#cking with Parkland? Pick a different spot to sh!t next time. It's a good thing she's hot or she'd some explaining to do. LMAO

Unregistered
    I hope she had her body worn camera on! Did she slso write an Alpha???
    This incident has IA written all over!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Was she riding the horse from the top or the bottom?

Unregistered
    I am going to bring my alpaca to work tomorrow.

Unregistered
    I want to ride a pink pony in my jock strap on Deerfield Beach. It's not my district but I'll bet I can pick up some babes in my jock strap. If my home district needs me, tell them I'm working for justice and the BSO way!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast