**** i have to go to northside to patrol whats this shit about? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just volunteered to patrol the hood. I am very humble and I love everyone the same and I'm sure I will be loved by many in that area. Time for community policing. Ready to play bball with the kids.
    Well in that case take the time to read this:

The “Newhall Incident” was the worst murder of law enforcement officers of that era. In the years that immediately followed, tactics, training and equipment would be scrutinized to see how they contributed to the loss and critical changes would be implemented. Critical point: "The four officers slain at Newhall were youngsters. The most senior officer present had but 20 months on the job – the most junior, only 12. All of them had been raised in an agency culture that placed a premium on public relations at the sake of officer safety."

http://www.pointshooting.com/1akohl.htm

Unregistered
    It’s stories like this that need to be exposed. That’s pure bullsh*t! Again, the law abiding tax payers come out losing while MDPD tries to delay the unstoppable negro murders.
    Funny thing is, my monthlies say “needs to pick up enforcement” yet I’m assigned this detail twice a week. Meanwhile my Lt rides around on a 10 with an officer and has no clue what anyone’s doing. How about you stop tickling each other’s balls and manage your people who are distortying the morale

Unregistered
    Funny thing is, my monthlies say “needs to pick up enforcement” yet I’m assigned this detail twice a week. Meanwhile my Lt rides around on a 10 with an officer and has no clue what anyone’s doing. How about you stop tickling each other’s balls and manage your people who are distortying the morale
    Come tickle my balls baby and you can take a 10 to0!

Unregistered

Crime Is Down

What’s funny here is that when you see the the crime stats.... they have less crime than last year! Yet we still told to go help the city with there problems. This is all about political gains with the community in the area. I work south, what about our area????

Unregistered
    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." Doctor Martin Luther King Jr.

Director Perez, you occupied a position long coveted by many. Now is your time to rise and truly make a difference in our community. As it pertains to Police Services; particularly the districts, what is the Department's operational philosophy? Of patrol officers, sergeants and lieutenants constantly demand “needs to pick up enforcement” (code words for enforcement quotas), as if arrests and citations are metrics for evaluating officers' performance. They are not! They are tools of the vocation, just like the cruisers officers use to patrol, the on-board computer they use to document Offenses and Incidents, the hand-held radio, their Glocks . . . If arrests and citations are to be used as evaluating standards, that should be done post enforcement. How? By examining how successful officers were in "shepherding" cases through prosecution and conviction. Here Court Services Bureau should play a significant role. Once CSB sergeants intermittently sat in court rooms to assess our attire, how prepared officers were to assist the prosecuting ASA and how well they testified. In other words, Quality; NOT Quantity!

Be bold; abandon the "productivity model" and embrace what is policing true calling: prevent crime and disorder. Sir Robert Peel's First Principle. Open the below link and re-immerse. How? Emphasis on calls for services and when not on such, taking signal 13s and staying on such for no more than 15 minutes at known Hot Spots and crime and disorder vulnerable locations; that is shops, gas stations, liquor stores, pawn shops, the last two particularly on Midnights. Arrests and citations will come as part of this process. Trust your police officers to exercise the experience and training they have been taught and acquired. Here too performance evaluation can focus on post call for service and or enforcement, by focusing on how well officers handled dispatched or self-initiated cases, how resourceful they were in utilizing departmental and or external resources in resolving dispatched cases or self-initiated cases, whether by arrests, citations or referrals. Again, Quality; NOT Quality!

God loves the courageous

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/n...-policing.html

Unregistered
    What’s funny here is that when you see the the crime stats.... they have less crime than last year! Yet we still told to go help the city with there problems. This is all about political gains with the community in the area. I work south, what about our area????
    Take off your badge and read it carefully. What is inscribed upon it? Mine tells me the following: Sheriff's Office -- Dade County FLA. DEPUTY SHERIFF ####

Unregistered

Pig Feet and Collar Greens With JP & Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Smh again View Post
    Today j.p. Will put his card box in the intersection of nw 17 ave/ 62st. Where the city meets the county and break dance for the fueding drug lords.......then we and the drug dealers will do the thriller dance in the middle of the street........relax

Guys please after numerous shootings and no police work being done thanks to the spineless politically correct brass. JP has made a promise to setup a makeshift stand at every makeshift bar-b-cue stand in NS to eat pig feet and collar greens that his HQ cafeteria contract is preparing for 500k. He will be introducing the rookies to the community as they serve cafesitio Pilon with foam. His DJ El Gordo Perez county will be present with live hits and some friendship songs. Hand rolled cigars will be handed out by the HPOA friends. And for the efferts made Overtime will be payed. I wonder if JP will be letting the Sgt who shot and killed an armed subject who’s currently ROD for no reason to attend and help make the Foam for the cafesito ☕️ Pilon. Heck you guys might be lucky enough to have the guitarist Freddy show up with croquetas from Isla Canaria or the Wheel.

So what ever you do it’s make sure you grab that BWC before you shoot of any rounds. If not kiss them 59’s and diff pay good bybfor a while as you sit hidden away from the linch mobs.

Sincerely,

Don Dinero 💵

Unregistered

Windbreaker one

Boy I want two know what winbreaker 1 and the new captain of our NS gonna do now. That’s the new major from the hood He get promoted has lower crime than last year and now he have to move proactive units from NS to the city fkr ther problem. I hope our YOU people can keep our thugs entertained in the meantime. If not then crime is gonna spike on our side and is the city gonna come help then???? What about south too? Is NS gonna come down there two?

Unregistered
    Boy I want two know what winbreaker 1 and the new captain of our NS gonna do now. That’s the new major from the hood He get promoted has lower crime than last year and now he have to move proactive units from NS to the city fkr ther problem. I hope our YOU people can keep our thugs entertained in the meantime. If not then crime is gonna spike on our side and is the city gonna come help then???? What about south too? Is NS gonna come down there two?
    its not like south is missing any units thier cops squad does ****

Unregistered
    Next graduating BLE and the one starting soon all graduates report to Liberty City, mandatory detail until you leave to a specialized unit or retire. Case closed. That's where you learn real police work. Can't handle it? Go back to flipping burgers or pushing a stapler.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast