Accidental Self inflicted...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Accidental Self inflicted...

Sharing the article regarding the young SPD officer who accidently shot himself at Morgan Center.. a pretty serious #oops moment.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20...-is-identified

Unregistered

Fabricated coverup and not a very good one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Sharing the article regarding the young SPD officer who accidently shot himself at Morgan Center.. a pretty serious #oops moment.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20...-is-identified
    Well here it is folks less than a week as interim Chief CM has dropped the ball and shown us his true colors. This was no accidental shooting, no one accidently picks up a loaded gun and accidently pulls the trigger, especially a well trained LEO. I was hoping things would change here but they have gotten worse. Facts in this case are clear, SPD officer was horsing around with his NP thug buddies in the Morgan center parking lot. There were also families and children around. They were playing there music and being what is described as rowdy. A shot rang out, both the SPD officer and his friend in dreads were standing outside a veh, after the shot the dreaded male ran. Our brass would like you to believe as reported, SPD officer inside his veh changing his clothes when he accidently shot himself, is that even possible, I think not. Now there are witnesses and video which confirm the witnesses account. I refer u to NPCC FB page to read the witness acct. Even after the witness described the numerous others who were at scene, Our PR state we stand by our story he was alone, what a crock. If he was a NPPD officer he violated at least five rules and would be fired. As it is he committed criminal acts in his actions, which gives NPPD the authority. This is a cover-up, first the investigator involved is well not the finest, second we rely on SPD for SWAT assistance and Capt CM is best buds with the asst chief at SPD. I don't believe even KV would have covered this up. I assure you Capt CM, do it by the book or an FDLE complaint will be made. Capt CM has showed his lack of leadership here, innocent persons could have been hurt here by this RECKLESS behavior. We are outraged and the public needs to make our brass accountable. There bogus version in the sun is all BS.

Still Open..

I requested the investigative findings and was provided only the first two pages of the incident report and a note that it is still under investigation. Thus, they provided me the first 2 pages and no narrative statement. Requested they provide anyway and redact as necessary. They resent with many attached completely black pages. Will try again when they are done.

Question: This investigation is separate from SPDs correct? So it should be released once NPPD is done and not when SPD is done or are they interdependent on each other?

Unregistered

Honesty, Integirty, ethics, honor, Not at the NPPD or SPD

I requested the investigative findings and was provided only the first two pages of the incident report and a note that it is still under investigation. Thus, they provided me the first 2 pages and no narrative statement. Requested they provide anyway and redact as necessary. They resent with many attached completely black pages. Will try again when they are done.

Question: This investigation is separate from SPDs correct? So it should be released once NPPD is done and not when SPD is done or are they interdependent on each other?
    in order for NPPD to do the through investigation they claim they are doing is because it is a criminal matter. NPPD does not have jurisdiction in any civil or procedural matter such as an internal SPD matter. make no doubt about it, it will be whitewashed if they can. They will provide the SAO with some BS fact finding and I am sure they will leave the video and actual witness statements as stated on the NPCC FB page. NPPD again if they are investigating this for SPD has no authority to do so and are wasting NP tax dollars in doing so. Both agencies have pretty much committed themselves to this so call "accidental" shooting. Pretty stupid to put themselves out there over this guy. He was reckless and careless, he was outside the car horsing around with his thug bud, why was the gun out???? were they wrestling for it, why did the dread guy run??? The behavior of this officer is certainly suspect. You would think Capt CM would be smarter than this, No one believes this **** and bull story. Honesty. Integrity, ethics still mean nothing here.

Unregistered
    When NPPD is done with their investigation, they will forward that to SPD. At that point SPD will begin their internal investigation into this matter. The key here is that when NPPD has completed their investigation and determined whether or not this incident was accidental or criminal. If it is determined to be accidental, it's case closed and the paperwork should be released with redaction's. If criminal charges are brought, then you will be told the case is under investigation until completion and the reports will be withheld.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When NPPD is done with their investigation, they will forward that to SPD. At that point SPD will begin their internal investigation into this matter. The key here is that when NPPD has completed their investigation and determined whether or not this incident was accidental or criminal. If it is determined to be accidental, it's case closed and the paperwork should be released with redaction's. If criminal charges are brought, then you will be told the case is under investigation until completion and the reports will be withheld.
    Thank you.

Unregistered

Cover up Lies continue

well here it is folks, the cover up. accidental incident my a##. First and foremost if this was not a criminal investigation then why did NPPD investigate it. If it was internal SPD should have handled it. If this was a criminal investigation then why has the SAO not been given the opportunity to review all the evidence and make a real legal determination. So this is how our interim chief is handling matters. I guess he appointed himself as the sole determining factor in all legal matters. Couldn't be he is best buds with asst chief Robinson in SPD. It is obviously SPD wanted to keep this officer and that's why things were deemed accidental.
    The question begs to be answered, why was he clearing his weapon, which already had a round chambered in , especially in the parking lot of the center.
    Did the gun malfunction and this malfunction was certified by a certified armor or gunsmith as being such.
    The gun is a issued glock which prides itself on not malfunctioning.
    was it bad ammunition???
    The explanation given by NPPD is bull$hit. This weapon would have never gone off, UNLESS the trigger was pulled and glocks have a safety on the trigger to prevent accidental discharge.
    The NPPD investigator who signed off on this is well just doing what he is told to do.
    This investigation was miss handled and was a cover up from the minute NPPD arrived at the scene.
    This is just another example of where this dept is headed under its present interim leadership.

Unregistered
    well here it is folks, the cover up. accidental incident my a##. First and foremost if this was not a criminal investigation then why did NPPD investigate it. If it was internal SPD should have handled it. If this was a criminal investigation then why has the SAO not been given the opportunity to review all the evidence and make a real legal determination. So this is how our interim chief is handling matters. I guess he appointed himself as the sole determining factor in all legal matters. Couldn't be he is best buds with asst chief Robinson in SPD. It is obviously SPD wanted to keep this officer and that's why things were deemed accidental.
    The question begs to be answered, why was he clearing his weapon, which already had a round chambered in , especially in the parking lot of the center.
    Did the gun malfunction and this malfunction was certified by a certified armor or gunsmith as being such.
    The gun is a issued glock which prides itself on not malfunctioning.
    was it bad ammunition???
    The explanation given by NPPD is bull$hit. This weapon would have never gone off, UNLESS the trigger was pulled and glocks have a safety on the trigger to prevent accidental discharge.
    The NPPD investigator who signed off on this is well just doing what he is told to do.
    This investigation was miss handled and was a cover up from the minute NPPD arrived at the scene.
    This is just another example of where this dept is headed under its present interim leadership.
    Whoever you are, you need serious, serious help.

Unregistered
    Whoever you are, you need serious, serious help.
    Yeah....I agree! Somebody needs a hobby, family, something. Look thru most threads here. Most posts are the from the same person. This person will post under a logged in name, and then respond to those posts anonymously. It’s the same writing style, same theme and very obvious it’s the same person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast