K-9 Patrol car parked 24 hours a day
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

K-9 Patrol car parked 24 hours a day

There is a K-9 vehicle parked in the driveway of a house for the past 2 months. I drive by everyday at different hours and the vehicle does not move. This is south of Hialeah Hospital on E 6 ave on a corner house.I am a taxpayer and this Officer needs to Patrol,I will assume for now that the Officer is on Vacation.

I will give it sometime for this behavior to be corrected. My next step will be Channel 10.

Unregistered

Omg no wayyyyy

Send us an email, we will look into it and make sure your tax money is being well spent.

Gracias Amigo !!

Unregistered

Membership has it's privileges

Please contact them. A little digging might confirm a rumor that a Commander who used to oversee the K9 unit has relatives who reside there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please contact them. A little digging might confirm a rumor that a Commander who used to oversee the K9 unit has relatives who reside there.
    Thank you, I will be contacting Bob Norman from ch 10. I would love to see the Rock reaction.

Unregistered
    This individual that lived in the area is also know as “corneta” because said person sounded like a horn everytime he yelled on the radio for stupid calls.

Unregistered
    Please don't ever move that car from there. I live in that street and feel safe having the cruiser there.
    If you move that cruiser I will report it to channel 7, because channel 10 is only watched by idiots.

Unregistered
    Papo, you should drive on Alton Road in Miami Beach around 60 something street. Police car never moves and I seen the officer exit the vehicle a few times and enter the home. Oyeme... all hours of a night and day the car is there.

These kind of cops are known as "milk shakers." They go on workers' comp and sit at home all day because they are scared of police work.

Contact the local media and forget contacting the agency, they will protect their own.

Unregistered
    Thank you, I will be contacting Bob Norman from ch 10. I would love to see the Rock reaction.
    Stop hating you sound like a crying little girl wishing that you were driving that unit. If you want it so bad go out there and work and not sit under a tree....

Unregistered
    Stop hating you sound like a crying little girl wishing that you were driving that unit. If you want it so bad go out there and work and not sit under a tree....

Agree 100% this idiot is such a crying biatch, just like the yuca fan/fagg.

Unregistered
    Happens to be I am a taxpayer and I don’t like scammers. I tried to be nice about it by posting in here before contacting the media. I see nothing has been done so I will handle it accordingly.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast