Email Flooded with Nonsense
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Email Flooded with Nonsense

Be great if the PIO and certain Lt’s would stop flooding my email with spam! Mangos, yearbook photographs, coins, and marathons! Good grief!

Unregistered
    Who else is excited for the yearbook??? Is anyone going to actually buy thjs???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who else is excited for the yearbook??? Is anyone going to actually buy thjs???
    Yes!! I have an appointment scheduled with my wife and children to come take wallet sized photos with me. I am also scheduled to wear my SWAT gear while holding my rifle.

Unregistered
    Yes!! I have an appointment scheduled with my wife and children to come take wallet sized photos with me. I am also scheduled to wear my SWAT gear while holding my rifle.
    The true purpose of the book is that the public can come in to complain and ID the officer. Great diversion.

Unregistered
    We don't need a book with 50 pictures of Vic, jari and the gang unit personal stats.....I can go to Facebook for that.

Unregistered
    We don't need a book with 50 pictures of Vic, jari and the gang unit personal stats.....I can go to Facebook for that.
    LOL true dat!

Unregistered
    Can we require the bike unit to wear clothes that actually fit

Unregistered
    Can we require the bike unit to wear clothes that actually fit
    Come on the skin tight water suit looks great on the bike cops! Just wait how good it looks on S.H. That bright yellow skin tight shirt with bleach blond hair... HOT!!!!!

Unregistered
    I especially like their beer guts sticking out under their life jacket looking outer vests

Unregistered
    What’s with the bike guy who took his pictures with class a top and shorts??? What kind of joke is he and how was that allowed? I’m assuming he’s a bike guy because he wouldn’t hack it anywhere else!?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast