Fox News The Five call Israel Despicable
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Fox News The Five call Israel Despicable

When is this going to end. The Five said Mumbles gave the kid that was shot $100.00. What nerve !! The shuts is hitting the fan and you send Susan in a cruise. Watch the most hated man in America.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...I0bd5TgnAwGXlR

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When is this going to end. The Five said Mumbles gave the kid that was shot $100.00. What nerve !! The shuts is hitting the fan and you send Susan in a cruise. Watch the most hated man in America.

Thats awesome news!!! His supporters and the broward voters are blowing his phone up with support against thw right wing machine. Please keep them coming!!!

Israel in 2020.

Unregistered
    Thats awesome news!!! His supporters and the broward voters are blowing his phone up with support against thw right wing machine. Please keep them coming!!!

Israel in 2020.
    His supporters? You and the transgender black preachers?

Unregistered
    Its astonishingly that the sheriff still has this small group of die hard supporters that don't care about anything but their selfish futures or lack thereof when the sheriff either gets removed or loses the next election. It seems like whatever sheriff is in power, there are those die hard supporters that sell their soles for a promotion or cush position. It's a short sighted, short lived position of power.

Unregistered

Undercover Republican

Israel in 2020.

Wow thats funny you mention that, most all the Sheriffs upper command (Ft lauderdale Boyz club) are all die hard republicans. These are the guys with the juice at bso, the original bso guys with rank are just pons and everyone knows it.

The Sheriff himselfswitched parties to run as a democrat.

Broward democrats have all been played for a free Turkey...

Unregistered

Israel in 2020.
    Really ? because his employees, even DOD democrats do not support this embarrassing administration.

Unregistered

I wish they would get the story right I hate when they get the facts wrong. The facts are he gave the dad a 100bucks and a free 20lb Turkey. Get it right media

Unregistered
    As a close outsider to the jurisdictions of BSO, I have to say that the majority of you guys and gals are very professional. Your Sheriff however, is a complete buffoon. The faster he's ousted, the faster you guys can get back on track.

Unregistered

Man I have to say this is truly disgusting. The fact this POS went to the hospital and had someone in his entourage take a photo of him holding the juveniles hand and then release it to the media to make himself look good is an all time low for any politician. Then give the dad a 100 dollars afterwards is appalling. If I was the dad I would have tore that money up and threw it in his face. I don’t care who you are if your a democrat, deputy in the jail, one of his political hires, a republican that voted for him the fact he used this kid after this tragedy is disgusting. What if that was your kid? I don’t know how anyone could morally support this clown. Governor you need to replace him now. If he wants to try and run again in 2020 fine let him but at least the voters now know what a pos he is and if they vote for him again they deserve whatever happens.

Unregistered

You want to pay him back

Man I have to say this is truly disgusting. The fact this POS went to the hospital and had someone in his entourage take a photo of him holding the juveniles hand and then release it to the media to make himself look good is an all time low for any politician. Then give the dad a 100 dollars afterwards is appalling. If I was the dad I would have tore that money up and threw it in his face. I don’t care who you are if your a democrat, deputy in the jail, one of his political hires, a republican that voted for him the fact he used this kid after this tragedy is disgusting. What if that was your kid? I don’t know how anyone could morally support this clown. Governor you need to replace him now. If he wants to try and run again in 2020 fine let him but at least the voters now know what a pos he is and if they vote for him again they deserve whatever happens.
    Get IUPA to do a vote of no confidence. That will mail the coffin shut.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast