Who is this cat seraphin from northside? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are a bunch of f@gs. Worse than gossiping chicks.
    The guy is a ***** period point blank. He is like the guy who started this forum. He talks shit about officers who he is QRU with. Better hope he didn’t give you a ticket or a 39 and you don’t return the favor, because that’s when the shit talking starts.

Unregistered
    I hope he like banging Armesto, she is running her mouth around about her and Seraphin.

Unregistered
    Y’all hating on Seraphin because he dislikes sloppy cops that halfass shit, especially the same rookies that can’t make a sentence without espicking in codes and ending it with papo. I wouldn’t want to work with lazy people either. Look in the mirror and ask yourself, would I want to be my own partner?

And yea good for him that he left Hialeah, that was the best thing for him. I’m sure some if not most of you espanglish speaking papos that talk in codes are the same disgruntled ones still in Hialeah.

~GET AT ME DAWG~

Unregistered
    Y’all hating on Seraphin because he dislikes sloppy cops that halfass shit, especially the same rookies that can’t make a sentence without espicking in codes and ending it with papo. I wouldn’t want to work with lazy people either. Look in the mirror and ask yourself, would I want to be my own partner?

And yea good for him that he left Hialeah, that was the best thing for him. I’m sure some if not most of you espanglish speaking papos that talk in codes are the same disgruntled ones still in Hialeah.

~GET AT ME DAWG~
    One of Seraphin’s sidekicks

Unregistered

Who???

Don’t know him

Unregistered
    This guy is still here? I heard a rumor that he beat the shit out of his ex. I would have thought he would have been 07

Unregistered
    Nah man wife beaters are known to stay employed in the county. Just google and you will see the list of them.

Unregistered
    This guy is still here? I heard a rumor that he beat the shit out of his ex. I would have thought he would have been 07
    You mad brah? He still a deputy of the law *****

Unregistered

You don’t wanna know me lil n*gga

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    don’t know him
    you bustas can’t see me!

Unregistered

Do your own favors with your sorry as*

The guy is a ***** period point blank. He is like the guy who started this forum. He talks shit about officers who he is QRU with. Better hope he didn’t give you a ticket or a 39 and you don’t return the favor, because that’s when the shit talking starts.
    Everyone earns their own paychecks. If you can’t hold your own, then quit! UPS is hiring

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast