Who is this cat seraphin from northside? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmbo!!! The guy finally got some balls, congrats papo. All you were doing before was crying like a little ***** to your sgt and running to PCB. Simmer down now before you wet your pants.
    😂😂😂 it’s funny how pillow talk spreads. Instead of worrying about what people are saying about you why don’t you put a muzzle on your ex who is getting that pinga from Someone in Hialeah. El tipo no tiene pinga grande come la boca que tiene.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2881625]😂😂😂 it’s funny how pillow talk spreads. Instead of worrying about what people are saying about you why don’t you put a muzzle on your ex who is getting that pinga from Someone in Hialeah. El tipo no tiene pinga grande come la boca que tiene.[/QUOTE

Smh 🤦*♂️ you guys need to learn how to respect women. You all hit below the belt and the lady has nothing to do with this. If you have a problem with Seraphin go up to him, leave everyone else out of it.

Unregistered
    Lmbo!!! The guy finally got some balls, congrats papo. All you were doing before was crying like a little ***** to your sgt and running to PCB. Simmer down now before you wet your pants.
    Obviously you don't have none, since you want to act like a ***** and act tough with your fingers on a keyboard. You have a lot of time on your hands to make up rumors, like I said you know where to find me.

Unregistered
    Obviously you don't have none, since you want to act like a ***** and act tough with your fingers on a keyboard. You have a lot of time on your hands to make up rumors, like I said you know where to find me.
    What’s the rumor papo? That you talking shit, running to PCB or your 33 being given la pinga that you couldn’t? How many people did you fall out with because all you would do was run your mouth?

Unregistered
    What’s the rumor papo? That you talking shit, running to PCB or your 33 being given la pinga that you couldn’t? How many people did you fall out with because all you would do was run your mouth?
    Oh I talk shit? Yet you sip on coladas and gossip in Hialeah. When you mature and quit with the **** boy childish games then come see me. Until then go **** yourself and 09 qsk.

Unregistered
    Seraphin has been doing good work lately unlike most of these unregistered posters. And he didn’t crash into a Red Lobster #neverforget

Unregistered
    Oh I talk shit? Yet you sip on coladas and gossip in Hialeah. When you mature and quit with the **** boy childish games then come see me. Until then go **** yourself and 09 qsk.
    Let’s not forget how that was you sipping the coladas too. Go **** myself? how about I go **** that ex of yours? Obviously she has no standards if she was with you. 😂

Unregistered
    Let’s not forget how that was you sipping the coladas too. Go **** myself? how about I go **** that ex of yours? Obviously she has no standards if she was with you. 😂
    Sipping for 2 seconds and dipped. If you're that desperate to have my sloppy seconds have at it brother, obviously you have no standards.

Unregistered
    Sipping for 2 seconds and dipped. If you're that desperate to have my sloppy seconds have at it brother, obviously you have no standards.
    If you are willing to talk about a chick you were with like that you are a piece of shit like everyone said. I heard from your sector 1 buddy she would bring you shit to work, you think she would bring that for me? We need to bring her back to the Cuban side of things.

Unregistered
    Damn that’s ****ed up. Obviously you were with her, I heard she is actually cool people from dispatch.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast