Who is this cat seraphin from northside?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Who is this cat seraphin from northside?

What’s the story with this guy? I heard some shit about him. I heard he had issues with his old squad from Hialeah.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s the story with this guy? I heard some shit about him. I heard he had issues with his old squad from Hialeah.
    The guy is a little *****! He cries every time he hears someone talking about him. He pulls the race card all the time, and talks major shit about the ones who have time in.

Unregistered
    Tremendo idiota. Dude swears he is the best he came in to the department and had problems with two of his FTO’s and kerns. Humble yourself papo

Singao69
    He’s alright... it could be worse, we’ve had guys whove come from sweet water. “Papo” Officer’s have cleared 55 weapons on homicide scenes.. Smh

Unregistered
    The guy is a know it all. Yeah it could be worse but he is a young dude rubbing people the wrong way. All the guy does is talk shit about everyone who doesn’t agree with him. He talks about brotherhood but turns his back to those who do not kiss his ass.

Unregistered
    If you have so much shit to say, instead of being a ***** and hiding behind a keyboard. How about you say it to my face. You know my shift and where I park.
    Seraphin

Unregistered
    Aye Seraphin it's Trujillo this is simple bro, haters!!!!haters!!!! haters!!!!!. Of course they're not gonna tell anything to your face, they know better!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    aye seraphin it's trujillo this is simple bro, haters!!!!haters!!!! Haters!!!!!. Of course they're not gonna tell anything to your face, they know better!
    its g i got ur bnak

Unregistered
    Aye Seraphin it's Trujillo this is simple bro, haters!!!!haters!!!! haters!!!!!. Of course they're not gonna tell anything to your face, they know better!
    Exactly

Most people talking sh*t do not put as much dedication into their work as he does and they probably suck at real police work. He gets 55s, 22s, and 52

Unregistered
    If you have so much shit to say, instead of being a ***** and hiding behind a keyboard. How about you say it to my face. You know my shift and where I park.
    Seraphin
    Lmbo!!! The guy finally got some balls, congrats papo. All you were doing before was crying like a little ***** to your sgt and running to PCB. Simmer down now before you wet your pants.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast