New LT in Fort Myers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New LT in Fort Myers

So I had the unpleasurable oppurtinuity to meet this guy Vanarsdale. Wow what a dumba$$. My question for you South District guys. Is he really as retarded as he comes off?

Unregistered
    Kelly stfu, nothing makes you happy. All you do is whine and get the troopers in your squad to feel miserable like you. Heck, you already have the Rongishes miserable also. No one cares about you, go cry to Dan Hinton and tell him Vanarsdale is picking on you again. Sorry a%)

It will be a happy day when you finally leave!

Shultz again

Stfu

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2880229]So I had the unpleasurable oppurtinuity to meet this guy Vanarsdale. Wow what a dumba$$. My question for you South District guys. Is he really as retarded as he comes off?[/QUO

Shultz starting shit again. Just like the other day with Cpl Sutherland.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Shultz again;2880335]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I had the unpleasurable oppurtinuity to meet this guy Vanarsdale. Wow what a dumba$$. My question for you South District guys. Is he really as retarded as he comes off?[/QUO

Shultz starting shit again. Just like the other day with Cpl Sutherland.
    Shut up Miriam, don't hate cause your brother got fired, lesbo. And better stay from dirty Sanchez, he is been watched also from all that 208 he still steals in Miami.

Unregistered
    I need you guys to STFU and get out there and write some good tickets!

Unregistered
    Damm Bill Johnson, always starting crap. Don't you have someone to stalk or some CALLE ocho to visit. Leave us alone, you were kicked out of FHP years ago.

Unregistered
    Johnson has been retired from Ft. Myers since 2010, that is eight years ago, how long do you think you can keep blaming the guy for everything that goes on in Ft. Myers.

My bet is that no one has seen or heard from the guy in those eight years yet you continue to drag him into almost every thread involving Ft. Myers.

Here is a fact for you, Johnson last worked in the Ft. Myers district in, wait for this 2002, that is 16 yeas ago or a just over a decade and a half ago and still the same malcontents try to blame him for what is going on in Ft. Myers today.

I bet 90% of the people assigned to Ft. Myers today could not tell you who the guy is, so it is pretty clear what and who the problems are in Ft. Myers, they are the 10% who have been in that district forever.

Stop and think about that for a moment, Ft. Myers has been a problem for a long time with the same issues still going on today. Knowing that Johnson has not worked in the Ft. Myers district since 2002 (16 years ago) and has been retired for the last 8 years it is pretty clear that the problems in Ft. Myers are the cause of most of that 10% that has been there forever.

Time for the 10% to turn in their expired blame it all on Johnson card because it is being declined at the check out counter.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Johnson has been retired from Ft. Myers since 2010, that is eight years ago, how long do you think you can keep blaming the guy for everything that goes on in Ft. Myers.

My bet is that no one has seen or heard from the guy in those eight years yet you continue to drag him into almost every thread involving Ft. Myers.

Here is a fact for you, Johnson last worked in the Ft. Myers district in, wait for this 2002, that is 16 yeas ago or a just over a decade and a half ago and still the same malcontents try to blame him for what is going on in Ft. Myers today.

I bet 90% of the people assigned to Ft. Myers today could not tell you who the guy is, so it is pretty clear what and who the problems are in Ft. Myers, they are the 10% who have been in that district forever.

Stop and think about that for a moment, Ft. Myers has been a problem for a long time with the same issues still going on today. Knowing that Johnson has not worked in the Ft. Myers district since 2002 (16 years ago) and has been retired for the last 8 years it is pretty clear that the problems in Ft. Myers are the cause of most of that 10% that has been there forever.

Time for the 10% to turn in their expired blame it all on Johnson card because it is being declined at the check out counter.
    To catch a predator. The perv.....

Unregistered
    Perv alert

Unregistered
    If he's anything like Sellers, he fits right in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast