What is Happening in the Village - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

An Update in Arrears

The new Police Chief was sworn in a short time ago. In attendance were all the kiss a$$es. How do you know they are the Kiss a$$es? Well, they all wore their Class “A” uniforms, responded on their own time, and stayed away from the Chief clustering in their own little group. If you were to have looked at the group there would have been some officers there looking very familiar to many. Yes, they are the party boys of Hurricane Irma, those that were under investigation, FOUND NEEDING found needing and received corrective discipline.

At the forefront was “Time Out” Jimmy. What was “Party Boy” doing? Why passing around a petition in support of the new Chief and inquiring as to what breed of K-9 he favors. You must always look and plan ahead in his job. He was very gloomy all night, seems he went around telling everyone it was ok to drink and put in for overtime, no one believed him this time. There is an old saying “fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me”. Hang in there Jimmy, your choice is leave willingly or get your certification revoked, I say fight it.

Uniform Lt. was there 1 hour early to let his belly in first, found out there was no food and was downcast the entire meeting.

Big “C” had his Frankin Forehead in attendance, good for him for showing support, I am sure he will submit overtime connecting it to a drug investigation or something, making his paycheck even bigger. His objective is to get his paycheck as large as his forehead so he will be rich. In his defense, he may truly have been conducting a drug investigation, he was observing “Time Out” a lot.

Manny was bumping his head on the podium, he just never stops, a lot like Monica, we may nickname him “Bobby Head”.

Honorable mention to Mo Mo and Karate cCop for their appearance, they only get a few points, you should only attend if you are seeking favor, making points or are afraid of something.

KV was there and very unhappy, no one asked for his input or permission on anything, they just did it, you can tell how disgruntled he feels, read his blog. Also Kev, nothing will happen with the Hornsby investigation, but what will happen is the arrest of “Rootin Tootin, Straight Shootin, Son of a Gun FR”. All will find out that “Nipples Noriega” may well be arrested as well, there is so much going on behind the scenes with the FBI and FDLE poking their noses into City finances. My advice to you is “QUIT LISTENING TO TIME OUT JIMMY”. You have already gotten our City Clerk walking toward the exit.

What really amazed me was the new City Manager. I’ve been reading how she is this and she is that, she was forced to leave North Miami Beach for a myriad of suspicious reasons but I can’t******tell you, not too smart, doesn’t know anything etc. etc. etc. But “WOW!!!” She certainly has the skills to navigate through the political process, how to accomplish City Business avoiding stonewalls and people whose only goal is (IMPEDING) hampering the process.

When Buhrmaster was unable to fill the Chief position, the Manager solved that problem like an experienced pro by having a backup in the wings, she doesn’t need guidance, she needs support, she knows the answer(s) and how to accomplish the mission.

I, for one, hope she stays North Bay Village Crazy, she’s doing a great job moving things forward.

Unregistered

2018 Landfall Team

OK everyone, here is your chance to make Channel 6 News in a few months. That’s right, a memo requesting you volunteer is reprinted below from the Uniform Lt. of NBV, and reads:

“I am seeking volunteers to serve on the 2018 Hurricane Landfall Team.
    Should you be interested please reply to me via e-mail no later than, Friday, May 25, 2018.
    Any questions, please see me”.

The officers that were on the last landfall team are not eligible to volunteer for 2018. Our 2017 Team embarrassed the City, the Commission and Police Force in the public’s eye. Other Police Departments may have looked at our behavior and became a little envious. With that said, they may be volunteering to work (wink, wink) on our 2018 team.

Things to know and do prior to volunteering are as follows:

Pick a theme in which to decorate the Party Room. The prior theme of “Junk Room Supplies” décor was viewed in poor taste when broadcasted on the local news station.

Get in writing, from the City Manager and Police Chief that permission is given to consume drugs and drink alcohol at the Party.

Purchase professional lens covers for the security cameras. The 2017 Landfall Team appeared inept and incompetent when the lens covers fell off in a few minutes allowing filming of those officers who were carrying in the beer and ice coolers.

Find out what type of dog the New Police Chief would like. Check first, he may not be an animal lover and might just prefer cash.

Confer with the New City Manager in an attempt to determine if she thinks she will be terminated anytime in the near future and then collect signatures prior to the hurricane’s arrival so it isn’t quite so obvious that everyone is bribing City Officials and/or kissing ass to avoid punishment.

Ensure the canine purchase (if cash is not given) and the FOP “Vote of Confidence” letter is back dated to the correct date and sign a name or two on the letter so as to at least, optically, it gives the impression it is legit.

Make believable, the “Vote of Confidence” is from more than just 7 of the 25 officers on the force. Try not to use the names of those officers under investigation. Feel free to use those officers (4) that have been terminated, those officers will never know plus those names will not show in the investigative file should there be an investigation.

Know the do’s and don’ts of a NBV Landfall Team. Perhaps, get a hold of an “Event Planner” for some tips on how to answer the forth coming investigative questions. The new Chief is not corrupt as was the prior Chief and “Ace Pet Detective” Bejar and will not be involved in the investigation.

Overall, the Uniform Lt. should be on the Landfall Team to supervise and make decisions which means a second in command will actually have to be on scene to actually supervise and make those decisions.

I do not see any volunteers for this hurricane season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12