Pos - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pos

Unregistered
    So when does Kelly find out?

Unregistered
    Do not jump to conclusions as to the identity of Captain cum. Only they know who they are. You may be confusing the title of Captain with an official title. As examples Captain Crunch, Captain Obvious, Captain Morgan etc...This title is rhetorical not ment to be literal. The problem with the police occupation is so many are philanderers we see Captain cum types at every turn, possibly in the mirror. So I guess there are in reality many many people at TPD that may be saying to themselves "am I Captain cum"? If this is you try getting your life back on track, just a friendly suggestion.

Unregistered
    Nice effort on a deflection, M.S.

Unregistered
    Captain cum? lol I love it. Anyone at TPD knows the "Captain" this thread is referring to. And I hope Karma takes care of him once and for all. The women at TPD will all be safer.

Unregistered
    You mean the rookie whores at TPD that are looking to sleep with brass.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean the rookie whores at TPD that are looking to sleep with brass.
    Are you serious?????? First of all, we all know who CC is, so the deflection is a poor attempt to confuse people. Rookie TPD whores????? So if you are a girl, you're a whore and the problem?? If you are the "Brass" you bear no responsibility?? No ethics? I guess those girl whores just beat them down into submission....hahaha What an f'n joke.. Aren't all of the "Brass" married?? So I guess those vows mean nothing either..... This place is a joke and a slap in the face to all of those doing their jobs and staying out of drama, by staying out of the drawers of their co-workers....

Unregistered
    “But but but... I’ve won many awards, I was on HNT, honor guard, I was recognized for saving a life... everyone knows I’m a good guy!”

It’s really easy to spot the scumbags by how much they promote themselves.

Unregistered
    Are you serious?????? First of all, we all know who CC is, so the deflection is a poor attempt to confuse people. Rookie TPD whores????? So if you are a girl, you're a whore and the problem?? If you are the "Brass" you bear no responsibility?? No ethics? I guess those girl whores just beat them down into submission....hahaha What an f'n joke.. Aren't all of the "Brass" married?? So I guess those vows mean nothing either..... This place is a joke and a slap in the face to all of those doing their jobs and staying out of drama, by staying out of the drawers of their co-workers....
    i'll break it down for you smarty pants...

he's implying that a number of the rookie TPD officers are sleeping around to get a jump on everyone else...and that's actually a fact. it's not everybody, but it's happening.

Unregistered
    “But but but... I’ve won many awards, I was on HNT, honor guard, I was recognized for saving a life... everyone knows I’m a good guy!”

It’s really easy to spot the scumbags by how much they promote themselves.
    Ask him about either the life saving or valor award he wrote up for HIMSELF and both were denied.

Unregistered
    Nah. I’ll ask you not him. You seem to know A LOT about him and you haven’t offered sh!t to back up your smack talking. You’re just some butt hurt guy who hasn’t made rank, got written up, or screwed up in some way. If you have such hard feelings then go see the fella. Hell at this point drag him out of the office and beat his a$$. But either give your big “wait til everyone finds out” info or run along youngster.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast