This town needs an enema - Page 4
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It would be nice if we had updates for this compensation committee throughout the process. Or is that just my representative not getting back with us?
    There has only been one meeting so far and my understanding from it is there isn't much of an update to provide. Sounds like it was more of an information gathering. Hopefully the next meetings will progress further. Highly doubt our representation will keep us in the dark.

Unregistered
    I hope those in charge see this and make some changes. If not, changes will be made in a couple of years when DL gets voted out because of his lack in leadership.

Unregistered
    It would be nice if we had updates for this compensation committee throughout the process. Or is that just my representative not getting back with us?
    Well, you haven’t missed much, same ol BS being fed to our advocates. LS attempted to use her high intellect and assume our dumb Deputies would accept the same shit. PTO this and health insurance that but no answer for the actual problem “pay” Once again when you make 3 times more than the average D/S, do you actually think she gives a F...! From the looks of things I’m gathering DL already made his decision and this committee was formed to appease the masses and turn this around on us. Help me spread the word... time to get our Deputies off of their knees and let’s force them to start kissing our ass (#real men and women of SCSO)

Unregistered
    I agree with most of what the original poster said that’s have for one big issue… the tile of the post. “A Enema by definition. “ An enema is the injection of fluid into the lower bowel by way of rectum “ we don’t “need” an Enema, it looks like the gracious citizens of Seminole County already elected us one.

#weareSCSO ( Seminole Civilian S.A.R.A. Office) #thegrassisgreenerdownsouth #Ballou2020

Unregistered
    Don’t you all see the point of him creating committees? It’s so when it all goes to shit he can say “blame the committee, not me... I tried to give you a hand in it but YOU failed. Not me.”

The illusion of being empowered to make change as a stakeholder in the company... Jesus I’m starting to sound like them.

#BALLOU2020!!!!!

Unregistered

Leave

As the late John E. Polk said “if you are not happy, leave! There is the door, don’t let it hit you on the way out! Quit your complaining and go work for OCSO (dream on, they wont hire you), but please remembet the “grass isn’t always greener”! Personally I believe you all are nothing more than a bunch of whiney babies that couldn’t get a job with Eatonville PD if you wanted.

Unregistered

Committees

Don’t you all see the point of him creating committees? It’s so when it all goes to shit he can say “blame the committee, not me... I tried to give you a hand in it but YOU failed. Not me.”

The illusion of being empowered to make change as a stakeholder in the company... Jesus I’m starting to sound like them.

#BALLOU2020!!!!!
    He is too intelligent to run for Sheriff!!

Unregistered

#wearejepcf

The Jail is worse than you think. A civilian in charge who likes and respects the inmates more than the staff. Inmates have zero respect for staff. It’s unsafe.
    Your right. LB thinks we are the problem. Not the poor inmates. She loves them. She has paid motivational speakers to come in cheer them on. We are the ones who need motivational speakers

Unregistered
    As the late John E. Polk said “if you are not happy, leave! There is the door, don’t let it hit you on the way out! Quit your complaining and go work for OCSO (dream on, they wont hire you), but please remembet the “grass isn’t always greener”! Personally I believe you all are nothing more than a bunch of whiney babies that couldn’t get a job with Eatonville PD if you wanted.
    They grass may not be greener, but the money is.🖕🏻💵💰

Unregistered
    Asswipe, your the reason this agency is in it’s current state. Your tongue and cupping abilities has neutralized Command and made them believe everything is AOK around here. Try getting off your knees for once and take a look at what’s going on at eye level. If anyone should leave, it should be all of your kind..c..k s....r!

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast