This town needs an enema - Page 22
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come on over, you guys have no clue why we get paid the money we do. We do five to ten times the work you guys do with citizens that hate us. You won’t make it here with your 5 arrest a year. In FTO I made over 50 arrest, most of you that is what you do in your career.
    OCSO sounds like Sanford PD but with better pay, don’t mind if I do

Unregistered

Good job SCSO

Great job catching the bad guy at the 417 North bound on ramp, a couple of hours ago. The Det. driving the van will never no how close he came to possibly killing some one when blowing through that red light without even slowing down . Sir, there were already FOUR marked units on scene.

Unregistered

Corrupt

This agency is so corrupt, Im glad he writer made this post. The post momentum has died down since, but not without getting 100,000+ views! Karma sure is a *****, I’m glad certain people got called out in this post. Not all deserved it, but some definitely did. All for 100,000+ people to see. To the victims, just enjoy your life and let karma take its course.

Unregistered
    That was an Orange County deputy in that van.....not SCSO

Unregistered
    That was an Orange County deputy in that van.....not SCSO
    Wrong again! First they don't get take homes let alone unmarks. second the deputy from DSD knows what they did.

Unregistered

Why so many Badge Bunnies in SCSO

I have to laugh a little one of the pass arounds around all of SC Gets a LMPD formal CPD P-whipped and locks him in with a baby. Typical of SC employees. Oh TJ former TC you finally got into the LEO family. You sure had your way around this County amongst other Counties. Sadly, RJ is actually a nice guy. TJ/TC you are annoying posting all over FB constantly. You are still known as the pass around of the county. Reality check people don't like you. You are one of many....

Unregistered
    You of all people need to practice what you preach about visiting the chain of command.... just saying
    Stalk much? Obviously worried about what others are doing/saying instead of what you should be doing. Nosey.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Edward McDonough Retired Deputy Sheriff

I notice Dennis Lemma and other Florida sheriffs are doing a TV commercial endorsing Moody for Attorney General. I thought the SCSO had a policy prohibiting a deputy from campaigning in uniform for a political candidate. If so, then Lemma is violating his own policy. What kind of message does this send to the deputies?

By the way, the policy also restricts political campaigning by deputies to their personal time. They cannot campaign while they are getting paid by the SCSO. If this commercial was filmed during regular business hours then that was another violation by Lemma.

How about obeying your own policies, Sheriff Lemma!

Unregistered

Captain

TJ captain! Is that not the Fox guarding the hen house! He use rip off the wekiva Reserve HOA!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward McDonough View Post
    I notice Dennis Lemma and other Florida sheriffs are doing a TV commercial endorsing Moody for Attorney General. I thought the SCSO had a policy prohibiting a deputy from campaigning in uniform for a political candidate. If so, then Lemma is violating his own policy. What kind of message does this send to the deputies?

By the way, the policy also restricts political campaigning by deputies to their personal time. They cannot campaign while they are getting paid by the SCSO. If this commercial was filmed during regular business hours then that was another violation by Lemma.

How about obeying your own policies, Sheriff Lemma!
    Your are still an idiot! He is an elected official, he can endorse whoever he wants!

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast