This town needs an enema - Page 14
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Socrates
    Anyone ever heard the term “don’t air out your dirty laundry in public” we are starting to look like idiots to the 33,000 people who have read this. Point is across boss’s I’m sure have read it let’s not take it to other county’s now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Anyone ever heard the term “don’t air out your dirty laundry in public” we are starting to look like idiots to the 33,000 people who have read this. Point is across boss’s I’m sure have read it let’s not take it to other county’s now.
    I could not agree more. We are starting to look asses to the public and other law enforcement agencies. It is embarrassing getting phone calls from other officers and deputies throughout Central Florida asking what is happening here. We all know cops are the biggest gossipers. We are doing nothing but becoming water cooler talk everywhere. And what is this accomplishing at this point? Nothing, except making people believe we work for a broken agency and that we are only making matters worse. This needs to be handled internally and more discreetly. Our public meltdown has not gone unnoticed. Mission accomplished everyone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I could not agree more. We are starting to look asses to the public and other law enforcement agencies. It is embarrassing getting phone calls from other officers and deputies throughout Central Florida asking what is happening here. We all know cops are the biggest gossipers. We are doing nothing but becoming water cooler talk everywhere. And what is this accomplishing at this point? Nothing, except making people believe we work for a broken agency and that we are only making matters worse. This needs to be handled internally and more discreetly. Our public meltdown has not gone unnoticed. Mission accomplished everyone.
    Seems to me we’ve reached a breaking point that has gone to the only outlet we have. I think that reality speaks for itself.

Unregistered

Discrete

Yeah because handling it internally and discretely has been working well..you do work for a broken agency and it's getting worse..open your eyes

Unregistered

Discrete

Yeah it looks like handling it in house and "discreetly" has worked wonders..wake up it is broken

Unregistered

Too Much Time On Ur Hands

Yeah it looks like handling it in house and "discreetly" has worked wonders..wake up it is broken
    No wonder you were never given significant responsibility, you spend all your time blogging.

Unregistered
    Therapy Dogs, Yards of the month, Snow Cone trailers, 12 days of Christmas videos, men getting their nails painted...?

I had to double check to make sure I was looking at a Law Enforcement agencies page.

This is the stuff we proudly display on social media. Imagine what you’re not seeing. I would say it’s unbelievable, but it’s really not at this point. I can’t wait to see what’s next.

Unregistered

Blogging?

No wonder you were never given significant responsibility, you spend all your time blogging.
    Never blogged anything

Unregistered
    CW. Take more time with your post. Many spelling errors...lol
    Yea new phone trying to work it out. LOL

Unregistered
    This is a view point from the jail side. DL who tried to say every day how much he "cared" about us and how he was "one of us" is bull. I've seen alot since LB came in and she has turned one of the greatest places to work into a living nightmare. I remember a day when people enjoyed going into there and now u have people calling out daily. WE do not run that jail, the INMATES run that jail. and the inmates get treated better than the CO's. It's all DL fault because he decided to bring LB, a CIVILIAN with no personal CO experience. And for OCSO, graunteed I haven't been here long, but they treat everyone as a DEPUTY and I tell people daily, I'll never go back. This is coming from someone who grew up in Seminole County and has been around this agency so long. It's sad because SCSO was a great place to work. All in all, us tenure deputies aren't worth a shit, and DL just wants new blood to re shape what DE took years to perfect.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast