This town needs an enema - Page 6
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I couldn’t agree more with all these comments except for NF’s calling people cowards or the brain surgeon who said just leave. Keep the pressure up and if it’s ignored; they do it at their own peril.

Unregistered
    I don’t believe these posters are cowards. They have a genuine concern. And there no way to voice it. The top and middle have seen to it. People want to be heard. No different than thwhat rest of the wide world.

Employees have kept their feelings bottled up far to long. And because there is no real outlet. This is what happens. I can only hope DL and all the underlings don’t spend a lot of energy trying to find who posted this or the response. I hope they use that energy that is often used for payback and actually, find the gems and solutions therein.

Get rid of civilian supervisors over sworn/certified and promote from within the ranks those who have proven the ability to do the job. Get rid of everyone in the command and build a new one with seasoned and tenured LEO from within the agency. People that have a vested interest in seeing this rear county better and their fellow employees treated right and well. SB, was a huge loss. And it’s showing. But, it’s not late yet. Let’s stay strong on this and make it right..

I know DE is pretty hot about the state of emergency this place has become. But we all know DL can fix it and still be the Sheriff. He just has to swallow some pride and ego.

Unregistered

How about

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t believe these posters are cowards. They have a genuine concern. And there no way to voice it. The top and middle have seen to it. People want to be heard. No different than thwhat rest of the wide world.

Employees have kept their feelings bottled up far to long. And because there is no real outlet. This is what happens. I can only hope DL and all the underlings don’t spend a lot of energy trying to find who posted this or the response. I hope they use that energy that is often used for payback and actually, find the gems and solutions therein.

Get rid of civilian supervisors over sworn/certified and promote from within the ranks those who have proven the ability to do the job. Get rid of everyone in the command and build a new one with seasoned and tenured LEO from within the agency. People that have a vested interest in seeing this rear county better and their fellow employees treated right and well. SB, was a huge loss. And it’s showing. But, it’s not late yet. Let’s stay strong on this and make it right..

I know DE is pretty hot about the state of emergency this place has become. But we all know DL can fix it and still be the Sheriff. He just has to swallow some pride and ego.
    MH, WS, CM, PP, AY, PB... they need to be in the Top 15. Problem is ... do they even really want the headache?
    Speaking of the current Top 15... TF is the ONLY one we’ve seen, heard and probably really respect on the road. I like that guy.

Unregistered

Change is Desperately needed!

It may be time for a Union!

Unregistered
    It may be time for a Union!
    I would have to disagree there, sorry. That will make things worse.

Unregistered
    I would have to disagree there, sorry. That will make things worse.
    Seriously? worse than the complete lack of acknowledgment from the brass. What other choice is there? Let’s be real here, there is nothing coming from this forum, status quo is the way DL will roll here.

Unregistered
    Capt RF is solid too. He’s a great leader and watch’s our for his guys.

Unregistered
    Capt RF is solid too. He’s a great leader and watch’s our for his guys.
    Supervisor yes, leader not so much. His speedy assention into that position leads me to believe he keeps a supply of chap stick within reach.

Unregistered
    Supervisor yes, leader not so much. His speedy assention into that position leads me to believe he keeps a supply of chap stick within reach.
    I don’t agree with that. He’s help built and lead one of the best School Rosouce programs in the country. He has my respect and I have no problem following his lead just like many others in his div. Some credit has to be give and be fair. As an agency yes we need to continue to mature and some changes are needed. I think the sheriff needs to be give some time to fix some of these issues that didn’t happen overnight. So they aren’t going to be fixed overnight either. I am sure he is looking at this and realizes he needs to re-evaluate and adjust. Now let’s give the man a chance, he deserves that. I truly believe the sheriff loves and respect scso and would do his best to make us better. I believe the sheriff will listen and come up with something. I suggest you put your issues here so the sheriff and command staff can take it all into consideration. Just be professional about it. If they truly value their number one asset. Then they will work hard to deliver a better package. Let’s not get divide and distracted from our goals. This is a great agency. Let’s use this forum in professional manor to work together. If we get angry and start acting like children we will be divided and will make scso not so great. I for one don’t want that. I love this agency and only want us to get stronger. Let’s be the professional that we are. Good luck to all and be safe.

Unregistered
    I don’t agree with that. He has helped built and lead one of the country’s best School Resource programs. I for one have no issues following his lead like many other in his division. Now like any other agency yes we need to continue to mature and need some changes. We can voice our concerns here in a professional manor so that the Sheriff and command staff can address some of these concerns. Let’s be professional in our comments no need to be derogatory, it will not help our case. I believe the Sheriff will address these problems. He is a reasonable person who I believe loves and respects SCSO. I think the man deserves some time to address and fix these issues that didn’t happen overnight. So they will not be fixed overnight either. If we get angry and start fighting with command staff this will only divide us and be counterproductive and distract us from our goals. Let’s give the Sheriff an opportunity to lead us, these thing take time. I love this agency and I only want us to get stronger. We are great agency, and we can make it better. Good luck to all and be safe.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast