Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Zero education but somehow you remain. Where are all the people who have left? Oh wait a second, some have come back as they realized that maybe its not so bad after all. You on the other hand are apparently too lazy to leave as it is run into the ground as you mentioned. Go hide somewhere as you don't have the backbone to go and do your job. Don't worry the rest of us will pick up your slack. I would guess your work product is so abysmal you can't get a transfer and no other place will hire you due to your uselessness as well as your poor ability to do your job. Your work ethic wouldn't allow Walmart to hire you. Again, you know where his office is at, find your spine and go tell him what's wrong. Go ahead you bag of wind put your mouth where your keyboard is at. Sure is real easy to run your mouth about the sheriff when you hide from him behind your computer. Go ahead and walk in there tomorrow and tell it like you feel. And by the way you couldn't fill my shoes with two sets of feet. Well until you get another dose of keyboard warrior courage I bid you ado.
BTW I am amazed you can type and suck up as hard as you are at the same time.. Until you get out of the mess you truly wont understand how bad it really is...