I believe most agree with what has already been said. Although some were promoted that we may not agree with, it is no fault of their own. I don't think we really expect someone to turn down a promotion when they have been chosen. Instead we should be pissed at the process. I wouldn't call it a coincidence that we typically know who is getting promoted prior to the testing. As far as passing the test, well you can only fail one part (multiple choice). Let's be honest, if you can't pass a MC test, you probably shouldn't be employed anyways. As far as the other 2 parts of the test, they are subjective and certain people will score whatever "they" want you to. Our current state has been in the making for several years. This really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that has more than 5 minutes here. No offense to any newer employees but unless you have prior connections to SCSO you probably don't fully grasp or have knowledge of how certain people are in certain places. I'm glad to see people are finally speaking up and I hope the admin actually starts listening instead of telling us they want to hear the truth when they really don't. I feel the time is now and this maybe the last opportunity for change until many push for the elusive "U".