This town needs an enema - Page 21
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Not only do I believe he is in our side, I know it. Why don’t you go talk to him instead of being so bitter on this forum?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not only do I believe he is in our side, I know it. Why don’t you go talk to him instead of being so bitter on this forum?
    Funny thing he will tell everyone he’s on their side. I’ve witnessed that and even if they oppose each other. Go back to your cushy 100 job.

Unregistered
    Sounds like a NRU doe trying to save her position. Funny how one thinks they can get by on their looks. Kiss commands butt and say it’s the best. NRU is a huge mistake and they should be disbanded

Unregistered
    Sounds like a NRU doe trying to save her position. Funny how one thinks they can get by on their looks. Kiss commands butt and say it’s the best. NRU is a huge mistake and they should be disbanded
    So you rant about issues and when you don’t get your way or listen to reason you openly slander your brothers and sisters behind internet secrecy knowing they would rush to help you no matter what. Then you want us to join your union? Why? So you can bash more people and divide us? How about this. Leave if you are so unhappy. People see right through all of you who attack us and breed negativity.

10+ year patrol deputy

Unregistered
    Unions save jobs and protect employees from being targeted by there employers, which seems to be happening more and more at SCSO if your not a favorite. We need to unionize.

Unregistered
    At least the sheriff finally spoke out in response to a lot of the issues brought up in this thread. Which means at the very least he is reading what’s being said here.

To that point let me reiterate loud and clear: GET RID OF NRD.

They do less than nothing and at this point are just taking bodies away from the road, which vitally needs staffing. No one wants them, not to mention the people on it have done nothing to earn it.

Unregistered

Whole agency

The whole agency just need to be thrown away......corruption,corruption,corruption

Unregistered

Help the Jail

Sir. Do you wonder why every time you come to the jail LB is stuck on you like glue? If she hears your in the building she runs to find you. She doesn't want people to answer your questions honestly. Try coming here when she is on one of her many days off. Help us.

Unregistered
    Sir. Do you wonder why every time you come to the jail LB is stuck on you like glue? If she hears your in the building she runs to find you. She doesn't want people to answer your questions honestly. Try coming here when she is on one of her many days off. Help us.
    I think that’s a reasonable request. I hear she was just as bad for the State. DL go seek out her background from your deputies. Not criminals, inmates and her inner circle.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Retired Deputy Sheriff

Dennis Lemma has never been qualified for any position he has ever had at the Seminole County Sheriff's Office. I do not even remember him being on the street as a patrol deputy. As a CPS investigator, he was incompetent to say the least. He used to have to get a Major Crimes investigator to do his interviews for him since he could never seem to do them himself. As PIO, he would not know a news story if it kicked him. He made his rank by kissing DE's ass and going motorcycle riding with him on the weekends. Now that he is Sheriff, his lack of credentials is showing. Good luck working at the SCSO now!

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast