Tom Knight's Text Messages Prove What He Really Is

Unregistered

Tom Knight's Text Messages Prove What He Really Is

Robinson texts Knight: “Stay strong don’t cave.”

Robinson texts Knight: “Make us pay 100 percent.”

Robinson tweets Knight: “F them.”

Knight then texts Robinson: “I’m shocked that Shirley is so dumb.”

Robinson texts Knight: “I am not.”

Robinson then texts Knight if he needs to get the Sarasota County Commission behind Knight seeking 100% from the School Board:

Robinson texts Knight: “Let me know if I need to call commissioners to make sure we have to pay 100 percent.”

Robinson texts Knight to keep pressure on Bowden.

Robinson texts Knight: “Stay firm don’t let TODD win.”

Knight texts: “Herald tribune reporter Elizabeth Djinis will call you,”

Robinson texts Knight: “Got letter from Todd. Will start getting the SRD2 positions moving. All will be fine. Talking with reporter Monday.”

Robinson and Knight conspire to defame Bowden while he is out of the country:

Robinson texts Knight: “Todd will be on a cruise Monday,”

Knight texts Robinson: “Yup! Bad time to leave, again.”

Knight texts Robinson he will begin “letter writing campaign” to discredit Bowden.

Knight texts Robinson: “I feel bad for you and Bridgette. I’m going to start a letter writing campaign…..you will start seeing letters coming regularly. You can use them to question Todd publicly. Bad time to go on a cruise.”

Macho Man Robinson continues his scandalous remarks on Brown to Knight.

Robinson texts Knight: “SHIRLEY brown can’t help herself you can’t stop stupid.”

Robinson tell his fellow conspirator Knight to give his fellow Sarasota County School Board Superintendent Todd Bowden, “hell.”

Robinson texts Knight: “Give him hell.”

What is totally incredible is that these two local officials feel so secure in been so corrupt, is that they tweeted these scandalous texts on a public service—FEARING NO ONE.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Lightbulb Who is leaking information to paralegal Michael Barfield?

Quote Originally Posted by “Elizabeth Djinis”
    School Board member Eric Robinson admitted he has paid people to make public records requests for him, but he said they were not about other [elected] school board members, but were about the school district.

School Superintendent Todd Bowden said that “on multiple occasions,” Robinson admitted that paralegal Michael Barfield’s public records requests were associated with him (Robinson).

Barfield would not disclose the purpose of his requests or whether he made them on someone’s behalf.

Robinson said, “All the public records requests I have…”
    Full story:
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20...t-board-member
    Journalism can never be silent: that is its greatest virtue and its greatest fault. It must speak, and speak immediately, while the echoes of wonder, the claims of triumph and the signs of horror are still in the air.

Unregistered
    Didn't Sarasota Schools just get $55 million more?

They can probably afford to provide security for students

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    *Robinson texts Knight: “Make us pay 100 percent.”

*Robinson tweets Knight: “F them.”

*Knight then texts Robinson: “Shirley Brown is so dumb.”

What is totally incredible is that these two local officials feel so secure in been so corrupt, is that they tweeted these scandalous texts on a public service—FEARING NO ONE.
    Tom Knight and Eric Robinson are undermining school security. One word describes this tragic scenario: knightmare

The cost of SROs has been split between the school and the Sarasota Sheriff's Office since the 1980s. However, Knight refused to continue splitting the cost after 17 kids were murdered. There is no sanity in Knight's strangeness, which is now bleeding into the Sarasota school system. School board member Shirley Brown is right: Knight should be doing more to protect our children - and not less.

Unregistered

Discipline

Knight should discipline himself. Knight’s actions have brought the Sheriff’s Office into disrepute, It’s called “Conduct Unbecoming.” Knight has disciplined a multitude of deputies because their actions have brought the SSO into a negative light in the media ....Pathic ...

Unregistered

Major Paul Richard

The News Paper should pull Major Paul Richard’s email and text. Major Richard is in charge of all school security. I bet you will find a multitude of interesting exchanges with Knight and Hoffman.

Unregistered
    Knight should discipline himself. Knight’s actions have brought the Sheriff’s Office into disrepute, It’s called “Conduct Unbecoming.” Knight has disciplined a multitude of deputies because their actions have brought the SSO into a negative light in the media ....Pathic ...
    1. While on-duty and in uniform and getting paid at a public hearing
    2. and while using a department issued phone
    3. Knight texted that an elected official is stupid (Shirley Brown)

Now imagine what would happen if this were the case:
    1. While on-duty and in uniform and getting paid at a public hearing
    2. and while using a department issued phone
    3. a deputy texted that a named elected official is stupid

Unregistered
    *Robinson tweets Knight: “f--k them.”

*Knight then texts Robinson: “I’m shocked that Shirley is so dumb.”

What is totally incredible is that these two officials feel so secure in being corrupt that they tweeted these scandalous texts while on-duty — FEARING NO ONE.
    Narcissists are renowned for using psychological projection to blame other people, even when it is entirely apparent that they are the ones in the wrong. There was no accountability for their actions.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Wake me from this ongoing knightmare!

You did not provide a link to a media source to corroborate that Knight was calling other people names. Can you please provide a media link?
    The link is here:
    https://www.heraldtribune.com/news/2...superintendent

• The issue is fully documented under Florida's public records laws and Mr. Tom Knight does not dare deny it.
    • Mr. Eric Robinson and Mr. Tom Knight were caught (1) undermining the school board budget and (2) calling other elected officials names while both were on-duty and both were being paid with tax dollars.
    • Mr. Eric Robinson issued a public apology.
    • Mr. Knight remains defiant and did not apologize and is angry that he got "caught and exposed" in the media.