Is the best we can do?
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Is the best we can do?

Rotating shifts? So who is running in 2020?

Unregistered
    going to be a lot of folks leaving

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rotating shifts? So who is running in 2020?
    Remember boys and girls, policy is made by those who work bankers hours. f#cks, they don't give.

Unregistered
    the pay raise this year will mean nothing to those who will have to pay triple in child care

Unregistered
    I wonder if we would be doing this if the admin had to work this BS? This place needs an enema.

Unregistered
    Shaking my head and updating my resume.

Unregistered
    The sad thing is this idea of rotating shifts every three months was the best our admin could come up with. We are screwed if this is the type of leadership we have.

Unregistered
    Did they [the admin] think this would help with recruiting??????????? Well ladies/gents hiring process usually runs near the 90 day mark. Get your apps submitted. The 10% won’t even touch this to make it worth while

Unregistered
    At the very least there should have been a poll conducted beforehand to see opinions or thoughts on rotating.

Unregistered
    Shame on anyone involved in this decision. Your false concern on making things fair is HORSESH*T. You just pissed on anyone with seniority, so you could get people to test for promotion. Why not give incentives to promote instead of the crap 5% raise? What about shift differentials? If you are a deputy making 35k a year and promote to Sgt. your pay will go up to an astounding $36750 a year. That is insane. ECSO pays their FTO's an extra 10%. No wonder we keep getting the bottom of the barrel. So what is your answer? Make everyone go on rotating shifts. Shame on you Sheriff Johnson, Chief Spencer, Major McCurdy, Captain Bringmans, Captain Davis, Captain Haines, Captain Tucker, Major Watson and anyone else involved in this decision. I blame all of them for either coming up with the idea or not standing up for the troops and pointing out the morale killer this will turn out to be. Next thing you will find out is that they are starting to hire people and placing them directly into specialized units. That would never happen, would it? Oh wait I think it has. Two SRO's, a Major Crimes Detective and a K-9 handler. I had hoped things would be better under this admin, but I think they are actually worse. Hall did not care about us, but at least he was man enough not to fake that he did. I don't think I can say the same about our current admin. They lie and say they care, but do dumb sh*t like this.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast