It is just not getting better...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

It is just not getting better...

So Sgt. JZ is not going to homicide where he is clearly the most qualified person on the dept. If I was him, I would leave; however, I hope he is better than that. It’s all because of a dispute over a JAZZ parking issue with one of the future golden boys? A rookie??? He hasn’t been alive as long as some of us have been cops, but because he wants to park wherever he wants because he one of the chosen ones…OMG. This place isn’t getting better like I thought it might.

Ya JZ isn’t the nicest guy in the world. He is ****y, arrogant, thinks he is the best at everything. But he is the best choice for homicide SGT since he spent like 9 years there as a DET. And, there is only an acting there currently. Clearly a case of reverse racism. If they think he is a racist, ask what race his wife is? A SGT tells an OFC don’t park there, marked cars park over there…and the OFC snuffs him. The SGT is actually acting like a SGT and orders the OFC to obey the orders from the command post….then gets punished because the OFC is one of the Mayor’s body guards (insert joke here). The OFC needs to be reprimanded for not obeying the order of a SGT. Instead the SGT gets punished for reprimanding a “good ole boy” rookie. I miss the 90’s when police officers listened to SGT’s and respected them. This department may as well do away with SGT’s and just have G3 in charge of all.

By the way, heard another one put his papers in today. And 5-10 more are following. (Insert joke or accurate number here)

And, guess who ISN’T signing up for the JAZZ next year. And if the contract isn’t in our favor I encourage all of you to NOT sign up either. Why work for a city event if the city doesn’t work with you? It isn't worth it anyway.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Sgt. JZ is not going to homicide where he is clearly the most qualified person on the dept. If I was him, I would leave; however, I hope he is better than that. It’s all because of a dispute over a JAZZ parking issue with one of the future golden boys? A rookie??? He hasn’t been alive as long as some of us have been cops, but because he wants to park wherever he wants because he one of the chosen ones…OMG. This place isn’t getting better like I thought it might.

Ya JZ isn’t the nicest guy in the world. He is ****y, arrogant, thinks he is the best at everything. But he is the best choice for homicide SGT since he spent like 9 years there as a DET. And, there is only an acting there currently. Clearly a case of reverse racism. If they think he is a racist, ask what race his wife is? A SGT tells an OFC don’t park there, marked cars park over there…and the OFC snuffs him. The SGT is actually acting like a SGT and orders the OFC to obey the orders from the command post….then gets punished because the OFC is one of the Mayor’s body guards (insert joke here). The OFC needs to be reprimanded for not obeying the order of a SGT. Instead the SGT gets punished for reprimanding a “good ole boy” rookie. I miss the 90’s when police officers listened to SGT’s and respected them. This department may as well do away with SGT’s and just have G3 in charge of all.

By the way, heard another one put his papers in today. And 5-10 more are following. (Insert joke or accurate number here)

And, guess who ISN’T signing up for the JAZZ next year. And if the contract isn’t in our favor I encourage all of you to NOT sign up either. Why work for a city event if the city doesn’t work with you? It isn't worth it anyway.
    Thanks for saying it like it really is. Palm beach SO is a bad ass department and pays great. Ft lauderdale pays good. Neither are far to travel to and you free yourself of this crap. As for contract, the PBA is in bed with our administration and are not going to fight for us. Not to mention they are more concerned about the county and haven’t been able to get a contract there yet.

Unregistered
    Time to leave!!!!!! See ya...

Unregistered
    If most of you on LEO affairs would stop complaining, stop gossiping and do your job then maybe you would see things differently. Know the whole story abt the Jazz incident b4 you speak. I'm sure some of you are commenting based on what you heard and not what you saw. Just because JZ has a black wife doesn't mean he cannot be a racist! It's been said for years he comes across racist because he talks to whites and Hispanics differently then with blacks. I've observed it and I'm not black. Just because you have stripes don't mean you can scream at someone anyway you want. Just because he's more qualified doesn't mean he's the best option. If you think another agency is gonna be better then MGPD then leave. The grass might be greener somewhere else with more money but you will be faced with the same bullshit issues elsewhere also. Do your 10 or 11.5 hours and make sure you get home safely.

Unregistered

JZ

For the record. JZ has been historically arrogant and disrespectful to folks from different races. When he’s on scenes and dealing with victims families he shows little to no remorse and has been heard saying the victim got what he deserved. As far as the incident at JIG, the officer was working a special detail and needed access to his vehicle. JZ made the sarcastic comment stating the officer is a “special person” and proceeded to antagonize, humiliate, degrade, and intimidate the officer in front of fellow co workers and civilians alike. He went so far as to put his hand inside of the vehicle and point in the Officer’s face. He may be knowledgeable in homicids but that does not mean he will make an effective and impartial supervisor.

In reference to the ignorant comment someone stating he can’t be racist bc his wife is black, that’s ludicrous. Slavemasters had sex with and raped black women since the beginning of time. He is racist towards minority males.

The problem with this department is far too long blacks have been at the helm of the disciplinary actions in this department. Now the administration has changed to mirror the community in which it serves and the majority of the Caucasian officers can’t take it.

The tables have turned. Roll with the change or leave!!!

Unregistered

Thanks Sgt

Well we all know Sgt CS started this thread. Thanks

Unregistered

JZ

For the record. JZ has been historically arrogant and disrespectful to folks from different races. When he’s on scenes and dealing with victims families he shows little to no remorse and has been heard saying the victim got what he deserved. As far as the incident at JIG, the officer was working a special detail and needed access to his vehicle. JZ made the sarcastic comment stating the officer is a “special person” and proceeded to antagonize, humiliate, degrade, and intimidate the officer in front of fellow co workers and civilians alike. He went so far as to put his hand inside of the vehicle and point in the Officer’s face. He may be knowledgeable in homicide however, that does not mean he will make an effective and impartial supervisor.

In reference to the ignorant comment someone made stating he can’t be racist bc his wife is black, that’s ludicrous. Slavemasters had sex with and raped black women since the beginning of time. He is racist towards minority males.

The problem with this department is far too long blacks have been at the helm of the disciplinary actions in this department. Now the administration has changed to mirror the community in which it serves and the majority of the Caucasian officers can’t take it.

The tables have turned. Roll with the change or leave!!!

Unregistered

Agreement

I agree with the above comment 110% JZ has been very racist and as a black female its unacceptable. I am very proud of this city and the command staff. I look forward to better years.

Unregistered

Shame

I know first hand and it didn't happen like that at JAZZ. Im sure you're "close" with the golden boy. He should of obeyed orders but I guess since he is a golden boy it doesnt apply to him. JZ is aarongant and thinks he knows everything but like it or not he is the most qualified for homicide. He not racists thats just an excuse by the ignorant ones. FYI we work in a predominantly black community! I thought we had some hope with this new administration but their *****y and I heard they are being investigated and if its true we'll have a new chief and command staff AGAIN! When will it ever get better?

Unregistered
    JZ for homicide!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast