The Silent Martyr Sheriff of Broward County

Unregistered

Post The Silent Martyr Sheriff of Broward County

*New accounts are emerging re another “victim” of the recent Parkland tragedy: Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel, who “for the past month has been assailed as everything from a “rapist” to a philanderer to a crooked cop victim” (Caputo, Rosenberg, Blair, Greenfield, & Scher 2018).

"‘Oh my God…It’s fake’: Far right falls for hoax about Broward County sheriff"

"In the wake of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre, the far-right fever swamps buzzed with false information and conspiracy theories about student “crisis actors” who were paid to lie about the mass shooting.

But ironically, conspiracy-minded conservatives fell for a political hoax involving a different kind of actor. The subject? Broward County’s Democratic sheriff, Scott Israel.

Israel for the past month has been assailed as everything from a “rapist” to a philanderer to a crooked cop thanks to three old YouTube videos in which a mystery woman accused him of impregnating her when she was 17 and forcing her to get an abortion. The videos together have been viewed almost 130,000 times since the Feb. 14 shooting.

But all of it was a lie, the woman and her attorney, Yechezkel Rodal, now tell POLITICO, which found her by combing internet videos and social media.

“I was paid to say these things. I didn’t even know what I was saying,” said the woman, who spoke with POLITICO on condition of anonymity because she fears political retribution from Internet trolls or from the sheriff’s office, which does not know her identity. “I’m sorry … It’s fake”...” (Caputo, et al. 2018).

Caputo, Marc, et al. “'Oh My God...It's Fake': Far Right Falls for Hoax about Broward County Sheriff.” POLITICO, 23 Mar. 2018, http://www.politico.com/story/2018/0...ff-hoax-482170.

Unregisterednotalso

Not fake

17 people dead, 14 of them children. That ain’t fake. And what has Sheriff Israel done about it. Well, he attended the Weston Democratic Club.

Unregistered
    The photo op the Sheriff took with the kid just released from the hospital just went to shreds. The kid slammed the Amazing leader and Runcie for this debacle. Things for the unelectable amazing leader can't get any worse. No confidence vote now!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    *New accounts are emerging re another “victim” of the recent Parkland tragedy: Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel, who “for the past month has been assailed as everything from a “rapist” to a philanderer to a crooked cop victim” (Caputo, Rosenberg, Blair, Greenfield, & Scher 2018).

"‘Oh my God…It’s fake’: Far right falls for hoax about Broward County sheriff"

"In the wake of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre, the far-right fever swamps buzzed with false information and conspiracy theories about student “crisis actors” who were paid to lie about the mass shooting.

But ironically, conspiracy-minded conservatives fell for a political hoax involving a different kind of actor. The subject? Broward County’s Democratic sheriff, Scott Israel.

Israel for the past month has been assailed as everything from a “rapist” to a philanderer to a crooked cop thanks to three old YouTube videos in which a mystery woman accused him of impregnating her when she was 17 and forcing her to get an abortion. The videos together have been viewed almost 130,000 times since the Feb. 14 shooting.

But all of it was a lie, the woman and her attorney, Yechezkel Rodal, now tell POLITICO, which found her by combing internet videos and social media.

“I was paid to say these things. I didn’t even know what I was saying,” said the woman, who spoke with POLITICO on condition of anonymity because she fears political retribution from Internet trolls or from the sheriff’s office, which does not know her identity. “I’m sorry … It’s fake”...” (Caputo, et al. 2018).

Caputo, Marc, et al. “'Oh My God...It's Fake': Far Right Falls for Hoax about Broward County Sheriff.” POLITICO, 23 Mar. 2018, http://www.politico.com/story/2018/0...ff-hoax-482170.
    No need to share now. Save for 2020 when he runs again and proves all the haters wrong... again!!! For a 3rd time!!!

Unregistered

Whatever

What does this have to do with:

1.) MSD MASSACRE (17 dead)

2.) FLL Attack (5dead)

3.) Courthouse Escape

4.) Over 50 open investigations of deputies

5.) Hiring unqualifed personel, some of who dont even show up to work!

That video was from the last election, what does it have to do with his performance as a leader AFTER HE WAS ELECTED????

It is so obvious that law enforcement in Broward County does not matter to the poster.

This is not and should not be a partisan issue, he has been a total failure as a Sheriff!

Facts are facts...

Unregistered

2.) FLL Attack (5dead)

3.) Courthouse Escape

That video was from the last election, what does it have to do with his performance as a leader AFTER HE WAS ELECTED????

It is so obvious that law enforcement in Broward County does not matter to the poster.

This is not and should not be a partisan issue, he has been a total failure as a Sheriff!

Facts are facts...
    Facts are facts but you leave out important details to the facts. 50 deputies under investigation? Really? There are almost 3000 deputies between dle and DOD. Sounds like to me someone is doing there due diligence and 50 is a small number. Under investigation does not mean guilty. Unless of course you work for the Lamberti administration. Allegations resulting in investigations are just that, allegations. If the number was 0 you would say there is no transparency. I love to see your desperation, It gives me comfort in that the Sheriff isn't going anywhere.

Unregistered
    Facts are facts but you leave out important details to the facts. 50 deputies under investigation? Really? There are almost 3000 deputies between dle and DOD. Sounds like to me someone is doing there due diligence and 50 is a small number. Under investigation does not mean guilty. Unless of course you work for the Lamberti administration. Allegations resulting in investigations are just that, allegations. If the number was 0 you would say there is no transparency. I love to see your desperation, It gives me comfort in that the Sheriff isn't going anywhere.
    Quit bringing up lameo he's a has been loser just like Mumbles. Quit blaming lameo for you moronic leadership azzhole. He pees himself daily and is incapable of being sheriff. But, Mumbles sh!tz himself, don't want neither of those losers, but Mumbles is the bigger imbecile.

Unregistered

2.) FLL Attack (5dead)

3.) Courthouse Escape

Facts are facts...

What does this have to do with partisan politics? The video scandal wasn't from the last election. It was from 2012. Why is POLITICO doing a story about this now? Look at the date 3/23/18. I thought Mr. Miami Herald now Mr. Big-Time-NYC reporter Marc Caputo was a friend to the Israel-ites.

Unregistered
    Hahhahahaha Israel is the victim now! That’s rich!!