Tammy Lynn Valdes & Rafael Oscar Valdes-Live is No Longer in the Air - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Stop it

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was it the crackhead or your wife's rather large ego, lips, mouth and ability to lie that lost you 8 years?

Lie in depo your f***ed, your community control officer will be notified and shown your lies. Be honest and your good. In fact more than likely your community control officer will be present at the deposition taking detailed notes comparing them to your criminal testimony. If not he/she will sent the depo video.

Everyone is certain the Federal Judge will have absolutely NO PROBLEM violating you after calling his courtroom a "circus" on video.

Call your rag reporter buddy at " The World Famous " Broward Bulldog" and see if he'll produce another FUNNY video.

This time maybe instead of "Florida, the Gunshine State" he'll call it:

" My Wife, My Life of Lies and Deceit"

"How my BIG MOUTH wife f***ed my life"! A true story of law enforcement officers that lie, steal, cheat while commiting felonies

Your own colleagues were laughing behind your back due to your spouses "fiestas"!
    You listen here. This is Ralhpies Mom.
    My Ralphie is Innocent, Innocent I say. He has done his time. And has been bootie bumped enough. Please Stop it. Leave my Ralphie alone!!! It’s bad enough his Ex wife brought a crackhead into the home while he was in making license plates.

Signed
    Ralphies Mom

Unregistered
    Couldn't have happened to a more deserving couple.

Unregistered
    I guess the mongoose bit you in the ass Ralphie. How much for a big fat Cuban?
    Make sure you pay your taxes!😉

Unregistered
    I guess the mongoose bit you in the ass Ralphie. How much for a big fat Cuban?
    Make sure you pay your taxes!😉
    Yes sir,

Greedy, lying pieces of sh*t. The mongoose and karma got you. After you were done a favor and got fat lip, big mouth a job that she was not capable if handling.
    You and the ex FBI Director are the biggest joke to law enforcement. Your being laughed at.

Write a book!

Unregistered
    No Sale Yet!😒

Unregistered
    $62,300 In upgrades to your old house in 2008. Your an idiot plain and simple.

Living above your means in a little?
    Corvette
    Mercedes
    Overly stupid looking Excursion with giant tires like your ex wifes lips
    Harleys

Your greed and the need to show off got you f**ked for life.😂

Ah yes 2008 it was a very fine year. My ex and I selling our "private collection" of guns because we are "furtive" (those sell like wildfire&#128524 gun collectors!😉

Yes 2008 was a very fine year! Stealing from cities and the government alike.

Your exactly were you deserve to be😂

God doesn't like liars. You and the "Mongoose" are the apitomy of liars. Your a complete fool, you fell for someone with oral skills but little else. No looks, Stupid, no personality, nothing. A TOOL really!

2012 for you wasn't a very fine year...search warrant😂

2014 was a very fine year...prison😂

Enjoy your life as a convicted felon you deserve it.

Make sure you let any future boyfriends know of what std's the "Mongoose" passed on to you or you could violate your community control you giant POS!

Unregistered

Cool

$62,300 In upgrades to your old house in 2008. Your an idiot plain and simple.

Living above your means in a little?
    Corvette
    Mercedes
    Overly stupid looking Excursion with giant tires like your ex wifes lips
    Harleys

Your greed and the need to show off got you f**ked for life.😂

Ah yes 2008 it was a very fine year. My ex and I selling our "private collection" of guns because we are "furtive" (those sell like wildfire&#128524 gun collectors!😉

Yes 2008 was a very fine year! Stealing from cities and the government alike.

Your exactly were you deserve to be😂

God doesn't like liars. You and the "Mongoose" are the apitomy of liars. Your a complete fool, you fell for someone with oral skills but little else. No looks, Stupid, no personality, nothing. A TOOL really!

2012 for you wasn't a very fine year...search warrant😂

2014 was a very fine year...prison😂

Enjoy your life as a convicted felon you deserve it.

Make sure you let any future boyfriends know of what std's the "Mongoose" passed on to you or you could violate your community control you giant POS!
    What a fine piece of commentary. I feel it could have had more substance in the examples of stupidity and less commentary on the fake lipped hooker since that knowledge is in its own category of public knowledge. I wonder what exciting career options they are discovering in their new felony-fabulous life. Wish them a long long life with the strength to wake up to a world of closed doors and rejection and decline toward poverty with no hope of climbing out so they live it every day. Sociopaths like these are to vain to end their own miserable life. Image is everything to types like these. A department hopper and a ex Hialeah cop thought they were king and queen of the hustle in Miami, corvettes, plastic surgery, "connections". Coming soon to a liquor store near you, each bottle a new chapter in karma. One will probably get a job at Office Depot or a furniture store, the other too lazy and will still try to get by on the vagina, which is like going to a buy here pay here lot for a clapped out 94 Pontiac with "new paint". No matter how you dress it up, mileage is mileage and her clock has rolled over plenty. Wouldn't surprise me a bit cancerous HPV is brewing in her cave. Tick tock tick tock.

Unregistered
    What a fine piece of commentary. I feel it could have had more substance in the examples of stupidity and less commentary on the fake lipped hooker since that knowledge is in its own category of public knowledge. I wonder what exciting career options they are discovering in their new felony-fabulous life. Wish them a long long life with the strength to wake up to a world of closed doors and rejection and decline toward poverty with no hope of climbing out so they live it every day. Sociopaths like these are to vain to end their own miserable life. Image is everything to types like these. A department hopper and a ex Hialeah cop thought they were king and queen of the hustle in Miami, corvettes, plastic surgery, "connections". Coming soon to a liquor store near you, each bottle a new chapter in karma. One will probably get a job at Office Depot or a furniture store, the other too lazy and will still try to get by on the vagina, which is like going to a buy here pay here lot for a clapped out 94 Pontiac with "new paint". No matter how you dress it up, mileage is mileage and her clock has rolled over plenty. Wouldn't surprise me a bit cancerous HPV is brewing in her cave. Tick tock tick tock.

Ok lets see:

1) Used his criminally gotten money to upgrade his house in 2008 to the tune of $62,300
    2) Stole guns intended to be destroyed
    3) Sold stolen guns on gunbroker.com
    4) Attended 60 plus gun shows to sell his personal collection😌
    5) Married one he should have rented
    6) Married one he could have got for free like everyone else
    7) Got his loser wife a job
    8) Owned Harley's
    9) Owned a Mercedes
    10) Owned a ridiculous looking Excursion
    11) Married an ugly witch
    12) Hired a civil attorney to defend his crimes
    13) Lied under oath
    14) Made a stupid video while the interviewer was staring at "Ginas" fakies😱
    15) Made a stupider video "Gunshine State"
    17) Called the Federal Judges court a "Circus"
    18) Lied for his lying fakies stupid ass
    (stupid is as stupid does) twin asses they are
    19) Put Illigally obtained money in his daughters account
    20) Evaded taxes
    21) Had to be a show off maybe to impress his LIAR
    22) Married an uneducated, ugly, lying, thieving, know it all😵
    23) Had "BUSINESS" cards made up to sell his "personal collection" 😜😜😜
    24) Ignored the judges warning about using the same attorney as his liar
    25) Ignored the government's warning about using same attorney as the liar
    26) Signing a letter saying its ok to use the same attorney as the liar
    27) Filing an appeal claiming you shouldn't have been allowed to use the same attorney as the liar😂😂SEE 24,25 & 26
    28)Attending swing clubs with your fat queer friends at MDPD
    29) Failing to report over $350,000 dollars of income to the IRS
    30) Buying your liars affection when everyone else got it for free
    31) Swearing under oath you were going for fathers day breakfast yet drove right by Bass Pro because you were being followed😱
    32) 2008 a good year for you😂
    33) 2009 a good year for you😂
    34) 2010 a great year for you😂👍
    35) 2011 a great year for you-illegal arrests😂👍
    36) 2012 a so so year for you won frivolous lawsuit/search warrant executed😞😞
    37) 2013 terrible year convicted for numerous felonies😥😥
    38) 2014-2017 Horrible prison *****es😥😥
    39) Asked your chief to lie for you STUPID!😒

40)NOW HERE THIS "CUSTOM WEAPONS SYSTEMS" IS LIQUIDATING OUR PERSONAL COLLECTION. HOW DID THAT LOOPHOLE WORK OUT FOR YOU?

Feel free to make any additions to this list. These 40 reasons is why the moron is in the exact position he deserves. Selling vibrators disguised as cigars.😂👍

Unregistered
    Ok lets see:

1) Used his criminally gotten money to upgrade his house in 2008 to the tune of $62,300
    8) Owned Harley's
    9) Owned a Mercedes
    13) Lied under oath
    20) Evaded taxes
    27) Filing an appeal claiming you shouldn't have been allowed to use the same attorney as the liar😂😂SEE 24,25 & 26
    31) Swearing under oath you were going for fathers day breakfast yet drove right by Bass Pro because you were being followed😱

40)NOW HERE THIS "CUSTOM WEAPONS SYSTEMS" IS LIQUIDATING OUR PERSONAL COLLECTION. HOW DID THAT LOOPHOLE WORK OUT FOR YOU?

Feel free to make any additions to this list. These 40 reasons is why the moron is in the exact position he deserves. Selling vibrators disguised as cigars.😂👍
    30 is the BEST

Unregistered

I did not fully appreciate their full list of acheivements

Ok lets see:

8) Owned Harley's
    9) Owned a Mercedes
    13) Lied under oath
    20) Evaded taxes

Vibrators disguised as cigars? Does the former "MIZ" V model or demonstrate them. Talk about door to door sales!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast