Tammy Lynn Valdes & Rafael Oscar Valdes-Live is No Longer in the Air
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Tammy Lynn Valdes & Rafael Oscar Valdes-Live is No Longer in the Air

So I Guess Tammy Lynn Valdes & Rafael Oscar Valdes will not be doing any Fake News Intervies anymore.
    The guy is having to sell his house.
    He is Selling Cigars in Miami Lakes to make ends meat.
    Oh and No longer Love in the Air.
    (See below)
    Ralphie was it because Tammy brought a crackhead into your home while you were in the pokie and upset your elderly innocent mother? Or did you just have enough of the stench that came out of each of her body parts. Including her mouth?

You both might not be doing any future Fake Interviews. I can assure you will both be in front of a camera and video being recorded by a stenographer. Lies could land you back in your previous home. Federal Lock up.
    See you both and many more real soon!!!!!

VALDES, RAFAEL OSCAR VS ROCILLO VALDES, TAMMY LYNN
    Local Case No.: 2018-003279-FC-04
    State Case No.: 132018DR003279A00104
    Consolidate Case No.: N/A
    Filing Date: 02/08/2018
    Case Type: Dissolution Of Marriage
    Judicial Section: FC38
    Case Status: CLOSED
    Dockets Retrieved: 9

Unregistered

She is my destiny. Finally I can declare my love!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I Guess Tammy Lynn Valdes & Rafael Oscar Valdes will not be doing any Fake News Intervies anymore.
    The guy is having to sell his house.
    He is Selling Cigars in Miami Lakes to make ends meat.
    Oh and No longer Love in the Air.
    (See below)
    Ralphie was it because Tammy brought a crackhead into your home while you were in the pokie and upset your elderly innocent mother? Or did you just have enough of the stench that came out of each of her body parts. Including her mouth?

You both might not be doing any future Fake Interviews. I can assure you will both be in front of a camera and video being recorded by a stenographer. Lies could land you back in your previous home. Federal Lock up.
    See you both and many more real soon!!!!!

VALDES, RAFAEL OSCAR VS ROCILLO VALDES, TAMMY LYNN
    Local Case No.: 2018-003279-FC-04
    State Case No.: 132018DR003279A00104
    Consolidate Case No.: N/A
    Filing Date: 02/08/2018
    Case Type: Dissolution Of Marriage
    Judicial Section: FC38
    Case Status: CLOSED
    Dockets Retrieved: 9

Im going to the Joyeria and picking out a nice 14k ring set and going after my lady!

Unregistered

Std

Im going to the Joyeria and picking out a nice 14k ring set and going after my lady!
    If I were you, while in route to pick up the ring set. I would do the following:

1) Contact your Insurance and see if STD’s are covered in your policy.

2) Contact your Primary MD. Ask him to please order as much STD Meds as possible.

3) Purchase some Vag-Spray.

Hold your breath when you kiss her. It most likely will have the Stench of Man Juice. A lot of Diffrent Man Juice.

Please remember she might cut a hole in your condom to trap you.
    Because:
    She is in her late 40’s. Looks like she is 60
    She Is broke.
    She has No Job
    She has No pension
    She has No retirement
    She Is a Convicted Felon. Chances of her landing a decent job now is slim to NONE.
    Even her Now Ex Husband has turned on her.

Her only chance for a decent future is one of two things.
    1) Win the lottery. (Good Luck with that)
    Or
    2) Meet a rich guy that would be attracted to someone that is worn out and looks it. And cut a hole in the condom to get prego to trap him. So she can collect his money. Let’s face it the woman does not know how to earn an honest living.
    She has already been found and convicted of:

Cheating on her Taxes
    Un Lawfully Selling Firearms.
    So Basically she is a LIAR.

Resident 1819 SW. xx’rd is up for Sale.
    Maybe she can get enough money going back to selling Kiki Products or Justice for WhistleBlowers Shirts.😂
    Oh my this is what keeps Jerry Springer on the Air. Mommy and Daddy must be proud!
    God Bless
    See you soon.

Unregistered

Love conquers all, even STDs, felonies shes got some potentail

If I were you, while in route to pick up the ring set. I would do the following:

1) Contact your Insurance and see if STD’s are covered in your policy.

2) Contact your Primary MD. Ask him to please order as much STD Meds as possible.

3) Purchase some Vag-Spray.

Hold your breath when you kiss her. It most likely will have the Stench of Man Juice. A lot of Diffrent Man Juice.

Please remember she might cut a hole in your condom to trap you.
    Because:
    She is in her late 40’s. Looks like she is 60
    She Is broke.
    She has No Job
    She has No pension
    She has No retirement
    She Is a Convicted Felon. Chances of her landing a decent job now is slim to NONE.
    Even her Now Ex Husband has turned on her.

Her only chance for a decent future is one of two things.
    1) Win the lottery. (Good Luck with that)
    Or
    2) Meet a rich guy that would be attracted to someone that is worn out and looks it. And cut a hole in the condom to get prego to trap him. So she can collect his money. Let’s face it the woman does not know how to earn an honest living.
    She has already been found and convicted of:

Cheating on her Taxes
    Un Lawfully Selling Firearms.
    So Basically she is a LIAR.

Resident 1819 SW. xx’rd is up for Sale.
    Maybe she can get enough money going back to selling Kiki Products or Justice for WhistleBlowers Shirts.😂
    Oh my this is what keeps Jerry Springer on the Air. Mommy and Daddy must be proud!
    God Bless
    See you soon.

I've been looking for her on Match.com but now I can declare my love openly once she is single and free. We will have a modest courthouse wedding and maybe settle down somewhere nice in Homestead or Florida City and make a new life of love together. You can be part of the love story by supporting our union of souls in matrimony and true love.

Unregistered
    Try with your next choice of spouses don't pick the tri-county bicycle!!😉😉😉

Unregistered

Lmao

Try with your next choice of spouses don't pick the tri-county bicycle!!😉😉😉
    Oh my gosh.
    That is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time.
    Thank you for making my day.

Unregistered

She is a redeemed person now!

Oh my gosh.
    That is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time.
    Thank you for making my day.
    Love conquers all. Our home in upscale Florida City will be filled with love. Or maybe Homestead.

Unregistered
    I wonder what size batteries RV "cigars" take? He must really miss the bend over and cough treatment.

Can you imagine when his ex would bend over and what fell out of that cave?
    😉😉

Unregistered

Nasty

I wonder what size batteries RV "cigars" take? He must really miss the bend over and cough treatment.

Can you imagine when his ex would bend over and what fell out of that cave?
    😉😉
    I have heard that someone has had it both ways with her. You know what I’m talking about. The “Pink” & And The “Stink”
    I overheard them saying believe it or not, “The Pink” was tighter, but smellier.

As far as Him. He was smart to get away from her. She cost the guy a Federal Lock up, and a few Don’t Drop the soap, bootie shakedowns. Poor ******* is selling his house, divorces his butt as ugly wife, and now selling cigars. I’m sure this is not what he wanted for retirement. The two together thought they were smarter, and better then everyone. They had to know plenty of people were coming for them. News to them, it has only just started for them.

Unregistered
    Was it the crackhead or your wife's rather large ego, lips, mouth and ability to lie that lost you 8 years?

Lie in depo your f***ed, your community control officer will be notified and shown your lies. Be honest and your good. In fact more than likely your community control officer will be present at the deposition taking detailed notes comparing them to your criminal testimony. If not he/she will sent the depo video.

Everyone is certain the Federal Judge will have absolutely NO PROBLEM violating you after calling his courtroom a "circus" on video.

Call your rag reporter buddy at " The World Famous " Broward Bulldog" and see if he'll produce another FUNNY video.

This time maybe instead of "Florida, the Gunshine State" he'll call it:

" My Wife, My Life of Lies and Deceit"

"How my BIG MOUTH wife f***ed my life"! A true story of law enforcement officers that lie, steal, cheat while commiting felonies

Your own colleagues were laughing behind your back due to your spouses "fiestas"!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast