5 o'clock - time to go home - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why did a certain police chief (that would ultimately become a Sheriff) BREAK the law and bring his firearm into the Orlando airport? Since he cannot shoot a firearm what was he going to do with it? Throw it at somebody? Did it make him feel like he was Super-Cop? What a joke.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...827-story.html
    You are starting to babble and you're only making a fool of yourself.

Unregistered
    You are starting to babble and you're only making a fool of yourself.
    Your comebacks are really weak. Why don't you address the issues involving Chitwood (and Morgan and Creamer) that I (and others) are posting here? Better to just insult I guess. Since you want to continue to insult here are some more of the multitude of Chitwood issues:

- lying about a speeding ticket (so he could probably just get his mug all over the news again)
    - the bicycle incident (which also contained a lie)
    - the VERY questionable relationship with Janelle Homan
    - the mass exodus of deputies (under his control)
    - bad mouthing deputies
    - his firing Szabo for the same policy violation he does on a regular basis.

Here is the source:
    http://headlinesurfer.com/content/16...-award-winning

Keep coming with the insults....there are more issues this elected politician has done.

Unregistered
    Your comebacks are really weak. Why don't you address the issues involving Chitwood (and Morgan and Creamer) that I (and others) are posting here? Better to just insult I guess. Since you want to continue to insult here are some more of the multitude of Chitwood issues:

- lying about a speeding ticket (so he could probably just get his mug all over the news again)
    - the bicycle incident (which also contained a lie)
    - the VERY questionable relationship with Janelle Homan
    - the mass exodus of deputies (under his control)
    - bad mouthing deputies
    - his firing Szabo for the same policy violation he does on a regular basis.

Here is the source:
    http://headlinesurfer.com/content/16...-award-winning

Keep coming with the insults....there are more issues this elected politician has done.
    Why are you still working there? If things are so bad, why not leave? You are obviously not that important there. I don't understand why, if things are so bad, you don't look to better yourself.

Unregistered
    Why are you still working there? If things are so bad, why not leave? You are obviously not that important there. I don't understand why, if things are so bad, you don't look to better yourself.
    Because I am not the only one that posts the truth about Chitwood (and morgan and creamer) here. There are others. And hopefully in 3 years the public will see what an absolute lying joke Chitwood is and vote this clown out of office. And then we can get back to serving the public.

Unregistered
    There is a rumor going around that Chitwood is aware of this site and absolutely beside himself that he cannot stop it. The rumor was that he wants to find out who is posting and fire them like he did with Szabo. Too bad Chitty. This site is not going to give up the identity of the posters.

Unregistered
    There is a rumor going around that Chitwood is aware of this site and absolutely beside himself that he cannot stop it. The rumor was that he wants to find out who is posting and fire them like he did with Szabo. Too bad Chitty. This site is not going to give up the identity of the posters.
    Like the other poster said, you guys make us all look bad. Your posts are like that of school children. You really ought to be ashamed.

Unregistered
    Another ridiculous post. You heard him say, "I have a job for four years." I don't really think he cares all that much what a bunch of pansy, hiding behind their keyboard, deputies have to say on an anonymous site. Nobody will agree with everything every sheriff does or says. But you all act like this is something new and you are somehow going to make a difference in your anonymous posts. I have no sympathy for how miserable you pretend to be. And, before you blast me, I am not defending him. I have many opinions to the contrary of some of the things he has done and is doing. However, I'm not immature enough to feel the need to post them on a public website. Yes, it's public. You really do give the good guys a black eye. But carry on. You won't see it that way and will continue to embarrass all of us.

Unregistered
    Here are my thoughts on this subject. This is like a tv show. If you don't like what is on just change the channel. If you don't like what somebody is saying you can either ignore it, make comments about how immature the poster is, offer up an argument or agree with the poster. I really do not think it is making anybody look bad...with the exception of Chitwood. It shows how really lacking he is in integrity and leadership. And if he did not fire Szabo for expressing an opinion I am sure there were not be the amount of opinions being expressed on here..where the safety of the poster is guaranteed. And since Chitwood like to break the same policy that he fired Szabo for I say more power to all the posters. Solution is either to have Chitwood learn some things about leadership and truthfulness or ignore the posts. Or offer up contradictory evidence for the multitude of issues being brought here. It almost reminds me of what the Broward Sheriff is facing on his particular site....and of course you have one or two folks on their site that love to defend him (despite all the reasons why they should have concerns about him...just like with Chitwood)

Unregistered
    Here are my thoughts on this subject. This is like a tv show. If you don't like what is on just change the channel. If you don't like what somebody is saying you can either ignore it, make comments about how immature the poster is, offer up an argument or agree with the poster. I really do not think it is making anybody look bad...with the exception of Chitwood. It shows how really lacking he is in integrity and leadership. And if he did not fire Szabo for expressing an opinion I am sure there were not be the amount of opinions being expressed on here..where the safety of the poster is guaranteed. And since Chitwood like to break the same policy that he fired Szabo for I say more power to all the posters. Solution is either to have Chitwood learn some things about leadership and truthfulness or ignore the posts. Or offer up contradictory evidence for the multitude of issues being brought here. It almost reminds me of what the Broward Sheriff is facing on his particular site....and of course you have one or two folks on their site that love to defend him (despite all the reasons why they should have concerns about him...just like with Chitwood)
    Great idea. How about posting some evidence of your suggestions. Just because you say it, doesn't make it true. Links to news articles aren't evidence. We've all seen news stories that were highly inaccurate. You are just stirring the pot and don't like when someone doesn't agree with you or has a different point of view. If someone likes what's going on, you make the jab that they are "under the desk" of some 4th floor administrator, etc. I also agree with the post that it is making you guys look bad. You sound like a bunch of whiners to me.

Unregistered
    He allegedly approached ICAC about trying to identify posters on this site. **** you Chitty! When you get my IP address, give me a call so I can tell you to suck a ****.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast