Dave Brannon for South Daytona Chief
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Dave Brannon for South Daytona Chief

Now that the South Daytona Chief of Police has retired (while under criminal investigation) it is only a matter of time before lovable Dave Brannon tosses his hat into the ring to become their chief. After trying at practically every other department to become Chief this is Dave Brannon's time!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that the South Daytona Chief of Police has retired (while under criminal investigation) it is only a matter of time before lovable Dave Brannon tosses his hat into the ring to become their chief. After trying at practically every other department to become Chief this is Dave Brannon's time!!!!
    What's your point?

Unregistered
    What's your point?
    I don't know. Maybe that Dave Brannon has put in for a bunch of police chief positions and also ran for sheriff with success.

Unregistered
    I don't know. Maybe that Dave Brannon has put in for a bunch of police chief positions and also ran for sheriff with success.
    I think you mean "without" success. I agree, what was your point?

Unregistered
    I think you mean "without" success. I agree, what was your point?
    Slight typo. the point is that Dave Brannon has put in for quite a few other Chief positions...and not been selected. This is going to be the one!!!

Unregistered
    Slight typo. the point is that Dave Brannon has put in for quite a few other Chief positions...and not been selected. This is going to be the one!!!
    Again, I don't see the point to your post. But, since you just want to be heard, I guess you were.

Unregistered
    I guess the point is that Dave Brannon has put in for a bunch of Chief of Police positions.

Unregistered
    I guess the point is that Dave Brannon has put in for a bunch of Chief of Police positions.
    So what if he has?

Unregistered
    So what if he has?
    Then it is all good. The fourth or fifth time will be the charm. And it will mean more promotions!! And the issues with his "race based" IA with Karen Pierce will forever be put to bed.

http://volusiaexposed.com/investigat...07.Brannon.pdf

Unregistered
    Looks like it is going to be Dietrich as the new South Daytona Chief. Congratulations!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast