Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still your Sheriff!
    Still an embarrassment

Unregistered
    Still an embarrassment
    The embarrassment is the lying lawsuit whore winning red light bloody condom shit stain wannabe reporter and your apprentice falconer freelancer creepy Chester Chipmunk and his touchy feely perversion diversion.

Unregistered
    The embarrassment is the lying lawsuit whore winning red light bloody condom shit stain wannabe reporter and your apprentice falconer freelancer creepy Chester Chipmunk and his touchy feely perversion diversion.
    And Mexico mike too

Unregistered
    South Daytona Police are one of the laziest and most reactive police departments in our area. Bums, hood rats, and speeding everywhere. They might as well have VSO take over their agency because they are truly an embarrassing blunder of nothing.

Unregistered
    South Daytona Police are one of the laziest and most reactive police departments in our area. Bums, hood rats, and speeding everywhere. They might as well have VSO take over their agency because they are truly an embarrassing blunder of nothing.
    They are a fine department. Don't be a hater

Unregistered
    Eddie...I will make a deal with you. You hating on Heather, Michelle and Randy and I will quit hating on South Daytona

Unregistered
    You are obviously seeing things to rose colored glasses or are a certified bootlicker. They are LAZY, INEFFECTIVE, and reactive. They are constantly recruiting because they are a sorry department. Speeders flying down roads, bums in the park, lack of community policing…..Their Captain is another clueless talking head that walks up and and down the city hall halls kissing the ring of his bosses. They are barely fighting crime nevertheless real crime.

Unregistered
    You are obviously seeing things to rose colored glasses or are a certified bootlicker. They are LAZY, INEFFECTIVE, and reactive. They are constantly recruiting because they are a sorry department. Speeders flying down roads, bums in the park, lack of community policing…..Their Captain is another clueless talking head that walks up and and down the city hall halls kissing the ring of his bosses. They are barely fighting crime nevertheless real crime.
    The elite VCSO is always recruiting too....what's your point? Did you get passed over for a promotion there,?

Unregistered
    The elite VCSO is always recruiting too....what's your point? Did you get passed over for a promotion there,?
    I am a concerned citizen who thinks the police department is a bunch a racist who harass blacks, let the bums run at-large, and don’t do jack crap to slow the speeders down. South Daytona PD is more useless than Alvin finding a job and Hank’s blogging.

Unregistered
    I am a concerned citizen who thinks the police department is a bunch a racist who harass blacks, let the bums run at-large, and don’t do jack crap to slow the speeders down. South Daytona PD is more useless than Alvin finding a job and Hank’s blogging.
    I am a concerned citizen that thinks it is abhorrent that Heather post uses cocaine and beats up her own mother

I also think it is abhorrent that Michelle Newman is an adulterer and liar who was kicked out of the fbi academy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast