Another coveted position goes to another connected person
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Another coveted position goes to another connected person

The office is now FLAUNTING the fact that the only people they give coveted positions to are those already connected, minorities, and/or females.

The office is flaunting this all over FB. The female that got the most recent coveted position has been posted all over HCSO's FB page, so the whole world can see that if you are a female (uh I mean if you are already connected), you too can have a highly coveted position, in just a few years.

The hard working senior deputies... they continue to get ZILCH! I guess rewarding the hard working non minorities doesn't fit the office's agenda.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The office is now FLAUNTING the fact that the only people they give coveted positions to are those already connected, minorities, and/or females.

The office is flaunting this all over FB. The female that got the most recent coveted position has been posted all over HCSO's FB page, so the whole world can see that if you are a female (uh I mean if you are already connected), you too can have a highly coveted position, in just a few years.

The hard working senior deputies... they continue to get ZILCH! I guess rewarding the hard working non minorities doesn't fit the office's agenda.
    So the question is what are you going to do about it? Sit behind your chair computer or phone and send anonymous hate speech at your employer? Maybe you should come out publicly since you’re such a true believer in righteousness. Or are you just an online hero with a big tough guy mouth?

Unregistered

Thats how it works here at the HCSO. Thats why I went from giving it 300% and puting this job first for a long time, to giving it the minimum. Since im not connected and working hard gets us nowhere, why work any harder than necessary? No reward for doing a good job. Just negative feedback for us nobodies.

Unregistered
    That gossiping shit talking b1tch. I remember when she hit the road she wore three stars on her uniform like she’d been in patrol for 15 years, what a joke.

Unregistered
    There are many embarrassing events she's been involved in. Many sordid details. Things that were just swept under the rug. I won't elaborate.

But please, TELL ME AGAIN HOW WORKING HARD AND, KEEPING YOUR NOSE CLEAN, WILL GET YOU PLACES AT THIS AGENCY...

Unregistered
    There are many embarrassing events she's been involved in. Many sordid details. Things that were just swept under the rug. I won't elaborate.

But please, TELL ME AGAIN HOW WORKING HARD AND, KEEPING YOUR NOSE CLEAN, WILL GET YOU PLACES AT THIS AGENCY...
    She went through some tough times and challenges and kept a positive attitude unlike the loser crybabies like you. Jealous, coward?!

Unregistered
    Whats her name and what did she do???

Unregistered
    We all have been from some rough times sport. Reminds me of the last three k9 picks with all of them coming from comfy positions. We need have some of these specialty team members rotate out. Sitting in k9 or marine year after year is ridiculous. CC just an extension of the same old same old we have had under the chief for years. They all need to go as far as I am concerned which is why Iam voting democrat for the first time in my lifetime.

Unregistered
    Whats her name and what did she do???
    She outworked and out hustled the losers and got a great assignment.

Unregistered
    We all have been from some rough times sport. Reminds me of the last three k9 picks with all of them coming from comfy positions. We need have some of these specialty team members rotate out. Sitting in k9 or marine year after year is ridiculous. CC just an extension of the same old same old we have had under the chief for years. They all need to go as far as I am concerned which is why Iam voting democrat for the first time in my lifetime.
    There wont be a democrat on the ballot, dumb idiot. Gary wont have the required petitions to get on the ballot, stupid. What are you going to do then, butthole? Maybe you should go ahead and quit now because NOBODY will be on the ballot against CC, dimwit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast