Boca Raton Hiring

Unregistered

Boca Raton Hiring

Boca Raton PD hiring at $66k starting salary and top salary for officer with new contract will be $104k.

Unregistered

flpd hiring

I have heard that Fort Lauderdale is a better agency to work for

Unregistered
    Both agencies have pros and cons, Boca pays 11.5 % of salary towards pension, you'll also be bored out of your mind on most nights, FLPD is busy, pays well, but has had quality control problems, a quick Google search will turn up several articles in regards to officers fired for racist text messages, supplying drugs to a female in exchange for sex, detectives falsifying reports, and other misconduct, you would hope those are the exceptions not the rule.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Both agencies have pros and cons, Boca pays 11.5 % of salary towards pension, you'll also be bored out of your mind on most nights, FLPD is busy, pays well, but has had quality control problems, a quick Google search will turn up several articles in regards to officers fired for racist text messages, supplying drugs to a female in exchange for sex, detectives falsifying reports, and other misconduct, you would hope those are the exceptions not the rule.
    Because FLPD identifies that type of conduct and rids themselves of it. No investigations should also make you wonder no?

Unregistered
    So not much action going on in Boca then huh? FLPD is on 8 though right? 8s are miserable. 12s are where it's at

Unregistered
    Yeah Boca does contribute 11.5% towards pension, but I will say this the multiplier is 3.5% per year and top retirement is 84% for 24 years. And while Boca can be boreing at times depending what Part of city you work. I will say this no department is perfect and you will have bad apples everywhere you go.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah Boca does contribute 11.5% towards pension, but I will say this the multiplier is 3.5% per year and top retirement is 84% for 24 years. And while Boca can be boreing at times depending what Part of city you work. I will say this no department is perfect and you will have bad apples everywhere you go.
    Then go then buddy. Good luck!