What’s Going On With Captains? - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Lou A

Paranoid

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CAD county money doesn’t calculate into a promotion raise if you leave that county. He came from the academy and went to lieutenant in PAO. Leaving the academy would have been a $2,000 cut. Sounds like some shadiness. Guess it’s time for a public records request.
    Doesn't sound shady to me. Many of the captains make different pay. If you work hard, you'll be rewarded for it. The key word is "you". Stop focusing on others and examine yourself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou A View Post
    Doesn't sound shady to me. Many of the captains make different pay. If you work hard, you'll be rewarded for it. The key word is "you". Stop focusing on others and examine yourself.
    He sure works hard, especially on his knees. The guy has always been shady. So you're telling me the rest of the captains around the state don't do s*** then

Unregistered
    That would mean you’re insinuating he works hard. That’s a complete joke. He was all but ran off from the Academy.

The math just simply doesn’t make sense. His rate of pay before plus 15% would be roughly $73,000. The minimum for Captain is $80,000 so he would be bumped up to that. So how does he get bumped up almost $10,000 above the minimum? Yeah, shady.

Unregistered
    Someone notify the media. So they can see how the brass mismanage our money while the road trooper starves to death.

So he will be making more than a major once we get the 10 percent. They guy has no FHP experience, he never worked a district. In miami, Dellapietra had to make him the PIO because he was scare to go into black neighborhoods. He would never go to a call as a sergeant if it was in North miami.

He lasted as a road sergeant for 3 months, begged for the pio spot and the guy was no where to be found ever.

Unregistered
    They were going to make him DOS down there but that got squashed LOL

Unregistered
    The terms work hard and reward have no business in the same sentence as Pikul’s name. That guy hasn’t worked hard a day on the Patrol. So have we figured out the pay issue?

Unregistered
    Thanks Tom.

Unregistered
    Someone notify the media. So they can see how the brass mismanage our money while the road trooper starves to death.

So he will be making more than a major once we get the 10 percent. They guy has no FHP experience, he never worked a district. In miami, Dellapietra had to make him the PIO because he was scare to go into black neighborhoods. He would never go to a call as a sergeant if it was in North miami.

He lasted as a road sergeant for 3 months, begged for the pio spot and the guy was no where to be found ever.
    I'll do all the work if you give me the info I need to make the proper public records requests. Things like name, document type, date around when document was created, etc. I'm not a trooper so I don't know if you guys have direct deposit or get stubs etc. Either way I should be able to get an actual stub. I will happily sue for it if I have to. Give me the info I need because I don't know what to request. I will get everything out together and send it out to a ton of news stations. That's how we can get things done y'all.

Johnsmithflorida850@gmail.com

As always, do not use a work computer or device. Don't use work wifi or email me during work hours. Use a device that you have never used to log into anything work related with. Use private mode on your browser. I will keep you anonymous and will not cooperate without a warrant (and neither will Gmail, which is why I use them) but you should still be anonymous just in case my account is compromised.

And guys this goes for anybody who wants to have problem troopers corrected publicly. You can't sweep things under the rug as easily when Florida is watching (ex the resignations from the quota emails).

Unregistered
    There is some real shady stuff going here. How are you going to give this guy a salary higher than other captains that have been on the patrol longer than him? Just because he spends all his time brown nosing the colonel, doesn't mean he can get this salary. It's our money also, it comes out of our budget. He should have started at 80k like the rest of the captains.

Shameful Tallahassee, hope someone expose this.

Unregistered
    There is some real shady stuff going here. How are you going to give this guy a salary higher than other captains that have been on the patrol longer than him? Just because he spends all his time brown nosing the colonel, doesn't mean he can get this salary. It's our money also, it comes out of our budget. He should have started at 80k like the rest of the captains.

Shameful Tallahassee, hope someone expose this.
    Well here I am, the person willing to make change. My email address is in the comment above. I (as well as media) do not know what to request. Floridas public records laws means I can get just about any document within FHP. But I need to know exactly what to request. Email me please, I'm willing to get this done. If the requests are fulfilled this week and there is shady stuff happening, we could have resignations by this weekend. But I and the media have no idea what to request, so I need some direction please.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast