What’s Going On With Captains? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    That website is not always accurate. It had my subordinates showing they made an extra grand or two but when I look in People first the pay they were actually getting was correct. Sorry but try to find a scandal elsewhere. But please do the requests so everyone will see the truth.

Unregistered
    Thanks Tom, but you never had subordinates under you. You are a lazy pos who doesn't even know how to fill out a yearly evaluation anymore. You are scamming the system

Unregistered

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Tom, but you never had subordinates under you. You are a lazy pos who doesn't even know how to fill out a yearly evaluation anymore. You are scamming the system
    Please give Uncle Tom a break, he has it kinda rough

Unregistered
    If you want the SOAR pay, work it!

Unregistered
    Word coming down from GHQ this week is Sweinsberg was booted out of IG. Anyone know if it’s true?

Unregistered
    Word coming down from GHQ this week is Sweinsberg was booted out of IG. Anyone know if it’s true?
    Look at the transfer request system. He’s had transfer request in for months. I don’t think it’s called “booted” if you’re trying to leave.

Unregistered
    So some of our Tallahassee captains are receiving almost $90k and are now adding to it by taking SOAR pay away from $35k troopers. Thanks a lot captains! Don’t blame the Legislature when your pay could be increased with less greed from our own captains.
    Is that all? I’m a sergeant in Miami and make $100K +

Unregistered
    Someone notify the media. So they can see how the brass mismanage our money while the road trooper starves to death.

So he will be making more than a major once we get the 10 percent. They guy has no FHP experience, he never worked a district. In miami, Dellapietra had to make him the PIO because he was scare to go into black neighborhoods. He would never go to a call as a sergeant if it was in North miami.

He lasted as a road sergeant for 3 months, begged for the pio spot and the guy was no where to be found ever.
    Unfortunately you are right!

Unregistered
    Pikul is a pos who will stab anyone just to make his way up the latter. They couldn't wait to get rid of him at the academy, MR rainbow.
    Heard he was a standup guy and did a great job at his other duty assignments. I never had a problem with the guy in Miami.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately you are right!
    You sound like a bunch of whiney haters!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast