Deputy Dan Sinclair. Did we almost hire this guy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just because you answer the phone in Human Resources doesn’t mean you actually know anything that’s going behind the scenes! I spoke to an investigator who said he was asked to Fast Track it and they had him ready to go to the Police Academy!! They had him on a potential list of LCSO recruits!! Mike Drop!!!!
    Well son, you better pick that mic back up and stick where the sun doesn't shine, he was never fast tracked or anything else and behind the scenes hell son you don't even know what's going on in front of you

Unregistered

Hillbilly returns

Well son, you better pick that mic back up and stick where the sun doesn't shine, he was never fast tracked or anything else and behind the scenes hell son you don't even know what's going on in front of you
    Well son I think you are a f!!!!!ing retarded red neck! But just Incase someone doesn’t believe the truth just read your post! Morons! Keep drinking the collaide! White shirt brigade!

Unregistered

Last week

I don’t answer the phones in Human Resources and I can guarantee you his application was denied for many reasons. I just read it last week and you couldn’t be more of a liar! Drop that mic
    Funny he applied 2 months ago! So much for denying his application for Many Reasons! Maybe the call from the SAO gave you the only reason you needed to stop it! That was last week know the phones are ringing get back to work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12