Who is the hottest/sexiest Deputy around? - Page 18
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Unregistered
    Lynne is HOT!!! Bump it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hands down without question the hottest deputy is Julie Bower. A true woman of beauty inside and out.
    Amen!!! Julie and her beautiful blues.

Unregistered
    I am the sheriff, hear me roar. I am the hottest/sexiest around. IRA tells me everyday.

Unregistered
    I believe he is a detective. AKA Kung Fu Panda.....and he is hot. Many ladies invite him over to their playhouse
    He handles business all roun town. Fathers day is a very confusing day for all his off spring

Unregistered
    Lynne Lynne Lynne is Hot Hot Hot!!!

Unregistered

one eyed truoser mouse

He handles business all roun town. Fathers day is a very confusing day for all his off spring
    I once had lunch with this playa and sought his advice on how to round up some extra women like he does He tells me its all in the verbal arts game on how to woo a woman. He says skip the flowers and chocolates and go straight to the point of getting the job done.

Unregistered

Lynne is hot ????

Lynne is an old bucket, a dried up, used up old prune. Nasty old woman.

Unregistered

Julie is the hottest

Julie Bower epitomizes the look, sensuality and beauty of a true woman. Julie is the absolute HOTTEST woman to ever wear a bso uniform. Lynne isn't fit to even clean Julie's shoes.

Unregistered
    Lynne is soooooooo HOT she is making everyone crazy. The yoga class she teaches is always full. Men want her and women want to be her. LYNNE=HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I once had lunch with this playa and sought his advice on how to round up some extra women like he does He tells me its all in the verbal arts game on how to woo a woman. He says skip the flowers and chocolates and go straight to the point of getting the job done.
    This dude BB must have lots of chilrin

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast