Who is the hottest/sexiest Deputy around? - Page 11
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Lynne's Hot YOUNGER Sister

Just so that everyone knows, Lynne's younger sister is way hotter and way younger than Lynne. And not an uptight nasty wench like Lynne. I guess that's what happens when your a miserable old lonely lady, you just get mean and nasty. Like Lynne. Even her Corvette doesn't make her hot in the least.

Unregistered

Lynne the hottest ???

Lynne is the hottest ?? Are you joking or just plain blind. Julie could drive a rusted old Pinto and still be many many times hotter than Lynne with her corvette, and julie can even make that old Pinto look hot as she's driving it. Lynne is just another Old bleach blonde old lady driving a tacky corvette, nothing hot to see there. Julie is way younger and hotter. A true fact. And much much nicer. Nuff said.

Unregistered
    Lynne is the hottest and that is why she has her own fan club.

Unregistered

Lynne's fan club

You're absolutely correct, Lynne Philbrick does have her own fan club. All of the old geezers that live in her building at Century Village. They love it when she goes to the pool and shows off her cottage cheese and wrinkled up apple shaped bubble but. Those old geriatric geezers love her.

Unregistered
    I find the old guy working the PSB scanner at times SEXY! those silky arms are turning me on every day I come to work. I only wish he would give me a pat down.....

Unregistered

PSB scanner

Whatever you do, don't get near the old man at the PSB scanner unless you want the wrath and fury of Lynne upon you, that old man belongs to Lynne, lock stock and barrel. Especially his long barrel single shot. Hands off.

Unregistered
    Where is Gayle in this conversation?

Unregistered

Gayle is the true hot one

Gayle is Lynne's younger sister and blows Lynne away as far as hotness is concerned., hands down the hottest is gayle and the youngest. And she doesn't live in Century Village with the rest of the geriatrics walking around with walkers although Lynne's walker is painted a beautiful shade of pastel pink. Lynne loves her walker which was a gift from Gayle. True sisterly love.

Unregistered
    The Chippendales all agree that Lynne is the hottest.

Unregistered

Lynne the hottest ???

Actually Lynne used to be one of the Chippendale dancers before his sex change operation. After that surgery everything has been just unbelievable.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast