How’s the morale. - Page 64
Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    This place is a f'd up place to work. I went to a fund raiser for the old Captains kid that had cancer and he walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "just because you came to this event, don't think I won't write you up for something." It was very weird...., I got out of there and went to another agency. Another friend of mine told me he came up to him and said, "don't think you are going to work here as a patrolman your entire career, it will not happen, and you will not make it. We will get get of you" Thank god, this guy was told to retire and left, but that attitude still exist here. There is a LT. that is still working that is as just as nasty as him to co-workers and still works here (everyone one knows who it is and he creates a lot of problems on the job.)

Unregistered
    Clearwater PD, is sooo much better than USF PD. You can actually enjoy your career as a cop with no micromanaging involved. You have good support and what is needed to be fixed is fixed and no stress on your days off that you did something wrong in your report. No, emails. And nothing of the records division or student government demands of they need your report. What a micromanaging joke.

Unregistered
    The new mod sucks!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The new mod sucks!
    Looks like some more dead wood is leaving.

Unregistered
    Another win for us as one more whiner runs to TTPD. The best thing that could happen now is the Mayor appoints his recently retired wife as Police Chief !!!

Unregistered
    Sounds like CB is a little butt hurt that he can’t get into TTPD himself... keep killing it with your dog alerting on everything under the sun!!! I’ll put in a good word with the guys that left for you! #stop complaining and enjoy the campus with us!!! We need to stop worrying about people leaving and worry about our students and problems here!!

Another win for us as one more whiner runs to TTPD. The best thing that could happen now is the Mayor appoints his recently retired wife as Police Chief !!!

Unregistered
    Sounds like CB is a little butt hurt that he can’t get into TTPD himself... keep killing it with your dog alerting on everything under the sun!!! I’ll put in a good word with the guys that left for you! #stop complaining and enjoy the campus with us!!! We need to stop worrying about people leaving and worry about our students and problems here!!
    I did not post anything on this garbage site except what I'm posting now. If you have a problem with me please address it face to face.

Thank you Bennett #460

Unregistered
    Relax tough guy.. we wouldn’t want you to strain any of your fingers. We can’t afford to lose anyone else on the streets. Keep living in your brother’s shadow

I did not post anything on this garbage site except what I'm posting now. If you have a problem with me please address it face to face.

Thank you Bennett #460

Unregistered
    Relax tough guy.. we wouldn’t want you to strain any of your fingers. We can’t afford to lose anyone else on the streets. Keep living in your brother’s shadow
    Can you reply the right way! You reply under the quote. Dumb AZZ

Unregistered
    Stop the immature fighting, and lets watch the NFL draft now.....

Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast