How’s the morale. - Page 62
Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol you guys a f***ing idiots. Have a good night.
    Go chase Tampa or Temple Terrace you may feel like real cops for a second. Then "BAM" university security force, reality stops in. Apparently you believe otherwise.

Unregistered
    Go chase Tampa or Temple Terrace you may feel like real cops for a second. Then "BAM" university security force, reality stops in. Apparently you believe otherwise.
    This place is f'f up for sure. I had hoped making notifications on the job would have went away with John Long, but some idiot has seen that they go on. At least we don't have that Captn..calling you, or texting you 24 hrs a day and never sleeps asking you or wanting to know what happened before the report was ever written.

Unregistered
    A Plea....please -get rid Lt. King from over the patrol division. He has no business supervising people. Put him where he enjoys f'ing with co-workers, maybe the IA position. And please do not promote his twin sister. You can almost expect the continuous emails from the both of them. Always, continuous emails, enough to not even make you want to even look at your emails. It is sickening and a major morale killer on the job here.

Unregistered
    A Plea....please -get rid Lt. King from over the patrol division. He has no business supervising people. Put him where he enjoys f'ing with co-workers, maybe the IA position. And please do not promote his twin sister. You can almost expect the continuous emails from the both of them. Always, continuous emails, enough to not even make you want to even look at your emails. It is sickening and a major morale killer on the job here.
    All units be on the lookout for a bald male. Not very handsome. Officer caution. Subject will email you to death.

Unregistered
    He's just like his brother Kevin lol

Unregistered
    Who would’ve known that all these years of bad morale could be fixed by our very own HR right down the street? I say it’s a fantastic plan, go Bulls***!

Unregistered
    Who would’ve known that all these years of bad morale could be fixed by our very own HR right down the street? I say it’s a fantastic plan, go Bulls***!

I'm sure these well intentioned "scholarly" helpers will put their years of sitting in a classroom to good use.

Unregistered
    I am doing it. We will see what happens.

Unregistered
    I am doing it. We will see what happens.
    K. Good luck to you.

Unregistered
    K. Good luck to you.
    Morale and morals at USFSP low low low.

Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast