How’s the morale. - Page 47
Page 47 of 80 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I won't pretend to understand what happened on Saturday because I wasn't there but I've heard enough to know one thing, if you aren't busy doing something else and you don't respond to an officer down call you're a piece of sht. I don't care what rank you are. To those of you who didn't wait for someone to give you "permission" to go, the rest of us salute you.

Unregistered
    Who did that?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who did that?
    Nobody did, the jackass above wasn’t even there.

Unregistered
    The jackass didn't need to be there. I spoke to one of them. Do we need to sht on everything? Don't answer that. Almost forgot where I worked.

Unregistered
    The jackass didn't need to be there. I spoke to one of them. Do we need to sht on everything? Don't answer that. Almost forgot where I worked.
    Oh the typical USFPD kindergarten way of getting information... Just ask RB, AC or HT... Don’t always believe what you hear, it has more than likely been corrupted far from the truth.

Unregistered
    Why...do they say these things about me...

Unregistered
    Oh the typical USFPD kindergarten way of getting information... Just ask RB, AC or HT... Don’t always believe what you hear, it has more than likely been corrupted far from the truth.
    RB and HT should work for freaking TMZ, they spread alllllllll the gossip.

Unregistered
    I won't pretend to understand what happened on Saturday because I wasn't there but I've heard enough to know one thing, if you aren't busy doing something else and you don't respond to an officer down call you're a piece of sht. I don't care what rank you are. To those of you who didn't wait for someone to give you "permission" to go, the rest of us salute you.
    You live in a fantasy world

Unregistered
    You live in a fantasy world
    Go ahead. Explain what the fantasy world is. I don't have anything to do with these clowns arguing about this for no reason but I'd love to know what this means since I likely work with you. A usfpd officer who is available can't or shouldn't respond to an officer down call? You just going to sit there and hide in your little usf bubble? Or is the fantasy that no one responded that night? You going to attack those guys that drove into that mess? That post says a lot about some of the officers at usfpd. Campus cops through and through. I know where I work but this shit on here is ridiculous.

Unregistered
    Thanks PIO for sending out video from the mall.... great morale boost lol

Page 47 of 80 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast