How’s the morale. - Page 32
Page 32 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    So let's get this straight... a certain dayshift was below minimum staffing again (shocker) and yet the Cpl on the squad LEAVES EARLY once again leaving 2 officers on the street. I thought minimum staffing was 4?

Will he get written up and suspended like his Sgt? Admin can see staffing is below minimum. You guys all have 60 inch flat screens in the office.

I thought we were holding people accountable? At least that's what a lieutenant told us in his meetings. Why can a certain cpl continue to come in late, go home early and call out sick on a consistent basis. Why is he allowed to screw his squad and this agency so he can go "teach" at HCC and make off duty money while others suffer?**He uses the agency gas to drive all around town "teaching". Isnt the agency having budget issues?

I'm sure he will apologize again to his squad like usual. He does it to every squad he supervises. No one wants to hear the apologies or excuses anymore. Morale??? It gets killed by stupid crap like this.

P.S. Is it ok to have my GPS unplugged all the time? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Everything about you is a burden to this world.

Have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just like how the CORE supervisor just embarrassed the rest of us supervisors with a multiple page pass along, first time in a very long time I’ve seen a pass along that long before
    You know the pass along is made by entering the date and squad that is working into a program that prints out only preselected call types. The person doing the pass along only writes in the notes that you see. They have no control at the end of the day how many pages it is.

Supervisors and those who have written a pass along know this so stop stirring up wrong B.S.

Unregistered
    Curious about what it's like to work at USFPD? How about a police information report for no wet paint sign? And they wonder why everyone wants to leave.

Unregistered
    Everything about you is a burden to this world.

Have a nice day.
    Everything about who?

Unregistered
    My morale will slightly approve once temple terrace takes one from us.

Unregistered
    You mean improve? God we are all doomed..

Unregistered
    This dumb mutherfukcer needs to be identified and fired.

Unregistered
    This dumb mutherfukcer needs to be identified and fired.
    With all the issues going on at this department.... this is what you believe someone should be fired for? I hope you dont enforce the law off your emotions.

Unregistered
    He's no great spark of energy. I guess they must be in need of a diversity box checked off.

Page 32 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast