How’s the morale. - Page 17
Page 17 of 80 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    All, be thankful for your job here. It is a great job! (despite of what is going on with a terrible Lt. to work for, and a few other supervisors you have to deal with that were promoted and are terrible leaders). It is a good place to work. Hopefully they will straighten it all out and some how correct it. Your friends at TPD, HCSO, and TTPD will ask you, how did you get hired there? I applied their too?, how did you get hired? Stick with it. Things will get better.

Unregistered
    Just remember the homecoming parade is mandatory to work for the entire dept... unless you are a lieutenant

Unregistered
    What's not to love? Horrible leadership, soul crushing micromanagement, antiquated procedures, and a building falling down around us. Oh and don't forget a clueless command staff, terrified line supervisors, and a community that doesn't support us. I love it! I don't know why everyone doesn't work here.

Unregistered
    It is actually the best job as a LEO to work in Hillsborough County, hands down. Like was earlier posted, you will get, "how did you get hired there?, I applied there, but they didn't even call me in for an interview". They make it a very stressful place to work. If there was good leadership, people would come to work everyday with great enthusiasm and go home every day knowing they did a good day of work instead of waiting to hear what they did wrong on the basic calls for service received here everyday. Ones handled by the larger agencies two or three times a day in a shift.

Unregistered
    ur lucky they even let u carry guns, bunch of over rated security guards. go lock some bathrooms

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ur lucky they even let u carry guns, bunch of over rated security guards. go lock some bathrooms
    Lol did we arrest you or something?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol did we arrest you or something?
    yea jerks, i was only gettin hi like every1 else in my dorm and u arrested me? now i can't even get a job as a gender studies major, my mommy is suing i was only experimenting cuz hemp pops purple even if theres no thc and u dont have the updated kits to tell the difference n u didnt send it to the lab and my student referal is alredy redacted so :P

Unregistered
    Why do we send people to classes who do nothing but bad mouth the agency.

Unregistered
    Morale - Besides the unlike of the Lt. they put in the position of overseeing the patrol division, Morale is good. At least his trained protege/ sister is not over any patrol operations or it would be worse.

As far as the new hires lately, I have seen more than one that are mouthy and are a know it all.

Unregistered
    A huge morale booster that they went by the survey put out and they are going to let us pick our squad on the rotation.

Page 17 of 80 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast