How’s the morale. - Page 67
Page 67 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Alright, I'm just going to come out and say it. Doug smells like urine. Remember when he came in and we couldn't get the smell out of that room for a week? How does he not notice? Why hasn't anyone said anything to him?
    Ya thankfully he is gone. He smelt so bad.

Unregistered
    The Chief is one of the best and smartest Chiefs to hold the job here. He makes his decisions based on what is good for the department and it's future.
    Career campus cop also.

Unregistered
    Career campus cop also.
    Career campus cop, lol. You losers could not make it anywhere else and are stuck here with the poor Admin you have that could not make it in any other job in the career. Good luck with working with that. Not me.

Unregistered
    I am not stuck here trust me. But I am stuck at the moment in the job with a total Admin that has no experience except working only here in their career...so they, make up their own rules of how things are run and get done.

Unregistered
    I am not stuck here trust me. But I am stuck at the moment in the job with a total Admin that has no experience except working only here in their career...so they, make up their own rules of how things are run and get done.
    You are most certainly stuck there. Your grammar alone will keep you from being hired anywhere else.

Unregistered
    We should make another lip sync video!

Unregistered
    3k extra, beards and you get to stay on shift for 1 year again. Maybe people will stop crying for a few days.

Unregistered
    3k extra, beards and you get to stay on shift for 1 year again. Maybe people will stop crying for a few days.
    Job still sucks, can’t change that.

Unregistered
    Job still sucks, can’t change that.
    What you mean Beards ???

Unregistered
    What you mean Beards ???
    We know we know, St Pete demands beards....bards now for St Pete...who's your PBA rep...your mom sucks ****...azz something whatever. Figured I'd help out with your trolling today since we're one usf.

Page 67 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast