How’s the morale. - Page 18
Page 18 of 80 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As far as the new hires lately, I have seen more than one that are mouthy and are a know it all.
    Everyone you hire you drive off. Hell, you tried to destroy an officers career over a parking spot. It's a ****ing joke. Admin wonders why no one wants to join. It's a matter of time before they try to destroy your career too.

Unregistered
    Everyone you hire you drive off. Hell, you tried to destroy an officers career over a parking spot. It's a ****ing joke. Admin wonders why no one wants to join. It's a matter of time before they try to destroy your career too.
    Lol okay Marchesano....

Unregistered
    Whoever it is, they're right.

Unregistered
    They want to fire everyone who attended the swearing in ceremony at CGS for violation of Parking rules.

All in attendance will turn in their equipment Monday morning by 09:00.

Unregistered
    They want to fire everyone who attended the swearing in ceremony at CGS for violation of Parking rules.

All in attendance will turn in their equipment Monday morning by 09:00.
    We all know it has nothing to do with the parking spot

Unregistered
    Whoever it is, they're right.
    It is a bad trend here. They hire them, and then they try fire them. If it wasn't over a parking spot and other issues, how in the hell did they get hired in the first place if there were other know issues? This place has more than one that have made their careers off of finding faults in officers and getting them fired to make themselves look good and smart.

Unregistered
    Get use to it in this career. If they smell a bit of blood in the water, they will add onto the pile. Everything here works off of rumors, and you will be labeled quickly. There are a few supervisors and admin that see through this and will treat you fairly, but most will not and will work off of the rumors and are very childish.

Unregistered
    We all know it has nothing to do with the parking spot
    We all do? Please elaborate. Another instance of this place running off of rumors and everyone working here works on the gossip chain. That is one of the reasons morale is low here and will always be. The new liked kids in the know will try to destroy your career here to get a head, it is the way they were taught and is upheld by the admin here. Your co workers will think they know more about you than you know about yourself and to try to get a head and one up on you trust me.

Unregistered
    The individual meetings with the Lt were nothing but an info gathering tool disguised as mentoring session.

Unregistered
    What is sad is this place is ran very underhandly and will work their way around all the rules anyway they can. They will try to fire people and ruin their entire career over some BS or standing up for yourself. It will happen again. How do you fight anything when the Chief of the department is married to the head of the HR at USF? That just isn't right. I got my job back and compensation for their bad judgement. I have seen another officer was fired and rehired due to their poor judgment and lack of good leadership.

Page 18 of 80 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast