How’s the morale. - Page 48
Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go ahead. Explain what the fantasy world is. I don't have anything to do with these clowns arguing about this for no reason but I'd love to know what this means since I likely work with you. A usfpd officer who is available can't or shouldn't respond to an officer down call? You just going to sit there and hide in your little usf bubble? Or is the fantasy that no one responded that night? You going to attack those guys that drove into that mess? That post says a lot about some of the officers at usfpd. Campus cops through and through. I know where I work but this shit on here is ridiculous.
    You’re a **** tard. Shut the **** up and go suck on your mama’s tities, little *****.

Unregistered
    Do you even know how stupid you sound trying to talk about something you had no part of? Go **** your mommas ass.

Unregistered
    Lol seen that coming. Sick Mom jokes bro.

Unregistered
    Lol seen that coming. Sick Mom jokes bro.
    Good post. Whether you agree or disagree please quit the sick mom jokes, they are old and childish.

Unregistered
    Go ahead. Explain what the fantasy world is. I don't have anything to do with these clowns arguing about this for no reason but I'd love to know what this means since I likely work with you. A usfpd officer who is available can't or shouldn't respond to an officer down call? You just going to sit there and hide in your little usf bubble? Or is the fantasy that no one responded that night? You going to attack those guys that drove into that mess? That post says a lot about some of the officers at usfpd. Campus cops through and through. I know where I work but this shit on here is ridiculous.
    Last I checked nobody’s patch says City of Tampa and Tampa doesn’t care about the piss on University po po. Please do yourself a favor and go answer that delayed victimless potential theft call and leave the policing to the real police.

Unregistered
    Last I checked nobody’s patch says City of Tampa and Tampa doesn’t care about the piss on University po po. Please do yourself a favor and go answer that delayed victimless potential theft call and leave the policing to the real police.
    So is the troll thing a hobby or are you planning on making a career of it? I know I know, go screw my Mom's titty or something.

Unregistered
    So is the troll thing a hobby or are you planning on making a career of it? I know I know, go screw my Mom's titty or something.
    Kind of a hobby. I love how you guys get so butt hurt, it just brings joy to me. Get back to unlocking them doors now, buddy. Be safe.

Unregistered
    Kind of a hobby. I love how you guys get so butt hurt, it just brings joy to me. Get back to unlocking them doors now, buddy. Be safe.
    Yeah you really got us.

Unregistered
    Be safe? So I'm guessing you were a cop before you became a troll since that's a commonly used cop phrase. You know some of the things that piss us off so you worked at usfpd. What happened? You couldn't hack it or what? How did we butt hurt you so bad that you go on a public forum and play keyboard tough guy day after day? Which one of the dozen pieces of shit we cut loose are you? You going to try and convince us that you quit? Or that you're a real cop?

Unregistered
    Be safe? So I'm guessing you were a cop before you became a troll since that's a commonly used cop phrase. You know some of the things that piss us off so you worked at usfpd. What happened? You couldn't hack it or what? How did we butt hurt you so bad that you go on a public forum and play keyboard tough guy day after day? Which one of the dozen pieces of shit we cut loose are you? You going to try and convince us that you quit? Or that you're a real cop?
    You must be a detective lol.

Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast