How’s the morale. - Page 44
Page 44 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i don't know who dale is, but i will vouch for parker. He is one of the hardest working persons on this department and has high standards.
    brah ha ha ha ha ha ha

i just fell off my chair from laughing so hard.

Unregistered
    A smart guy, who pegged the notorious homo-s**** Th**** a felon, for what he was, and tried to get rid of him, but no one would listen. If you can't make it with this Cpl. then you can't make it on the job here. He is a smart guy that is deserving more credit than he has been given on the job here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A smart guy, who pegged the notorious homo-s**** Th**** a felon, for what he was, and tried to get rid of him, but no one would listen. If you can't make it with this Cpl. then you can't make it on the job here. He is a smart guy that is deserving more credit than he has been given on the job here.
    You can easily make it, he calls out sick more than anyone in the dept.

Unregistered
    I doubt he calls off as much as Sgt. Jabba the hutt...,it may be a battle between the two on who calls off more.

Unregistered
    That jabba the hutt head looking sgt. is probably the same sgt. who would have been working again as a prison guard back in w2 in germany that would have laughed at the people getting off the train and made them dace around on their way into the camp.

Unregistered
    That jabba the hutt head looking sgt. is probably the same sgt. who would have been working again as a prison guard back in w2 in germany that would have laughed at the people getting off the train and made them dace around on their way into the camp.
    WTF is wrong with you?

Unregistered
    WTF is wrong with you?
    Theres nothing wrong, it's his Heart Med's kicking in and depriving his Brain of Oxygen.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3132441]

Stop riding on the coattails of your past life...Nobody cares about your old school TPD,NYPD, HCSO careers that you used to have. Frankly, with all of that experience, we have not been even slightly impressed with your so called "veteran skills". All we've seen is lazy and an inability to adapt with the times.
    One day in the future you might wish you had listened to a little of the the knowledge and experience of those veterans that worked at other agencies, ...you might.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3151395]

One day in the future you might wish you had listened to a little of the the knowledge and experience of those veterans that worked at other agencies, ...you might.
    Yeah I'm tired of hearing, well back when I was at TPD/NYPD/Gulfport/Pasco/HCSO... blah blah... I don't have to arrest anyone at usf because I arrested people and was a bad a$$ 30 years ago at insert agency name of choice.

Unregistered
    So, wrong. I don't know of anyone who would even say that working here with prior experience. Not listening to experience is a big problem here. You have people with no time on the job that have no experience but at this place that are know it alls. It's really sad on the knowledge lost here from this type of attitude.

Page 44 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast