How’s the morale. - Page 16
Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Shift bid

Way to kill what is left of morale... I can't believe this actually got approved. I can see it now, surrounding agencies getting alot more apps now. Bring back Lt M to patrol

Unregistered
    Rumor has it this was Lt. M's idea. The new one went along with it. Regardless, anyone in command staff who stood by and let this happen is responsible.

Unregistered
    Great job admin... let's piss off all of patrol the day before Thanksgiving. Brilliant idea

Unregistered
    Stop being babies, deal with it or leave... If you do your job and don’t screw your squad by always taking off than this won’t happen.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop being babies, deal with it or leave... If you do your job and don’t screw your squad by always taking off than this won’t happen.
    You speak like a probationary do gooder who kisses the admins butt looking to showcase yourself.

Unregistered
    Well it’s almost 2020 and nothing changed at this place.

Unregistered
    If you have not learned it this far in life, as with any job, you will have to put in face time and visit the office and put in some brown nosing to get ahead in your job. It is that way in any job you will work. Please wake up.

Unregistered
    Well it’s almost 2020 and nothing changed at this place.
    Its chaged, its gotten worse.

Unregistered
    If you have not learned it this far in life, as with any job, you will have to put in face time and visit the office and put in some brown nosing to get ahead in your job. It is that way in any job you will work. Please wake up.
    Suck a d***

Unregistered
    Not on your brown-nosing life; I still have to look at myself in the mirror. Besides, that is not the plan around here, they want a constant infusion of new blood around here that is dumb and wide-eyed. If you haven’t figured that out yet I must question your observation skills, but go ahead and get on your knees if it’s worth it to you. It ain’t to me; to hell with the brass around here, so long as my paycheck clears I will continue to answer my calls for service and that’s friggin it!

Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast