Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And now he is a captain?
    Captain of mall security.

Unregistered
    Captain of mall security.
    Lmmfao so true. That lil turd hasn’t ever been a real cop. The sergeants have massive experience over that campus security lifer.

Unregistered
    They couldn't have promoted a better personality/leader. Now this guy is a Captain? I feel sorry for the patrol there. You will suffer bad morale there for the next 10yrs- mark my word.

Unregistered
    They couldn't have promoted a better personality/leader. Now this guy is a Captain? I feel sorry for the patrol there. You will suffer bad morale there for the next 10yrs- mark my word.
    Oh yeah, I’d be out of that dead end job right now. Only exception is the retired guys.

Unregistered
    Retired people won't be hired anymore. Only millennials jumping jobs will be hired.

Unregistered
    Retired people won't be hired anymore. Only millennials jumping jobs will be hired.
    We should only hire retired police that have “real” police experience. Retirees are better suited for this environment, as they have already policed real problem areas and can appreciate not running call to call. Here, we need to focus on community policing, reactive policing and providing directions to lost students. We are here to guide students to a path of success, not design problems for them in order to fulfill our desire to be real police officers.

Instead of the aforementioned, we hire traffic idiots, most of which could not be hired at a county or city department. They drive around all shift looking for the next two gram weed bust. They do this because it makes them feel better about themselves; they feel like real police officers in that moment. We buy drug dogs for a college campus that has no drug problem. We buy a bomb dog and an emotional support dog, both of which serve zero purpose. honestly it’s quite pathetic in the eyes of the community and other departments.

We need to stop trying to be a department that is not possible for us to be. Let’s just be campus police and accept our purpose.

Unregistered
    I wish we could not have a process and just promote ourselves. Get a nice 20 grand bump. Must be nice.

Unregistered
    I wish we could not have a process and just promote ourselves. Get a nice 20 grand bump. Must be nice.
    The Chief is one of the best and smartest Chiefs to hold the job here. He makes his decisions based on what is good for the department and it's future.

Unregistered
    Alright, I'm just going to come out and say it. Doug smells like urine. Remember when he came in and we couldn't get the smell out of that room for a week? How does he not notice? Why hasn't anyone said anything to him?

Unregistered
    that clown stinks like a porda potty no body says anything cause there to PC

someone shud tell him tho for real

Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast