How’s the morale. - Page 13
Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes I said mean streets. You wouldn't know anything about that because they don't exist on that playground you call your jurisdiction. Time to run lights and sirens to the library?
    Why are you trolling the USF Police forum? Shouldn't you be out in a firefight with a real bad guy somewhere? Get a life rookie and stop kidding yourself.

Unregistered
    Yes, please don't post on here about other agencies and what they deal with. We are trying to post on this forum with what we deal with on the job, and don't care about what other agencies are doing or have to deal with, especially with your nice 20yr retirement. They have made it here where you will never retire with a decent retirement unless you make it to about a old 65yr old cop on the job. What it boils down to is they don't want to offer a decent retirement for the high risk class now. They will just keep hiring newbies all the time because they know you will not make it that long in your career. Unless of course you make it to a desk job in an Admin. job and can get a better salary and be able to retire with a somewhat better retirement.

Unregistered
    When you vote, thank Gov. Scott for all that. I still don't know how he was reelected as Governor with the agenda he had. The Firefighters, teachers, police, correctional officers and all State workers.... suffered from him and what he did. He did a number on the State worker and screwed them over on their retirement.

Unregistered
    Your so ****in silly..or you work for LAPD, which I highly doubt. When has any area outside of Miami Dade turned into a war zone where cops get shot at every day? Your a ****in turd. If you want to be a badass then go join the military and deploy you ****in joke. Somthing tells me you work for TPD and get scared going to the calls in your playground. ****in wanna be robocop..smh.
    Such language. Not very Excelsior of you. You guys are so easy to mess with. Truth must really get under your skin.

Unregistered
    Such language. Not very Excelsior of you. You guys are so easy to mess with. Truth must really get under your skin.
    I'm thinking that the truth in my earlier statement hurts you, judging the fact that you continue to reply. If my language offends you then maybe you are as soft as I thought you were.

Unregistered
    The Morale in patrol, who I guess is mainly posting on here about the low morale problems, is about to take another huge dive just like the stock market dives on announcements and predictions of the future on those announcements and changes.

Unregistered
    When you vote, thank Gov. Scott for all that. I still don't know how he was reelected as Governor with the agenda he had. The Firefighters, teachers, police, correctional officers and all State workers.... suffered from him and what he did. He did a number on the State worker and screwed them over on their retirement.
    Thanks for your time Gillum. Go back and continue to f*** the people of Tally over.

Unregistered
    I just want to remind everyone that outreach is still one word

Unregistered
    USF Police sucks!!!!

Unregistered
    USF Police sucks!!!!

Another satisfied customers ! You're welcome

Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast