How’s the morale. - Page 21
Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You are the ignorant one here my friend because I did not author the post on page one two years ago!

Unregistered
    We all just settle and treadi water for most of the time we have spent here. We really are done caring about anything that goes on here

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all just settle and treadi water for most of the time we have spent here. We really are done caring about anything that goes on here
    This same complaint comes up every so many years when the Admin is getting heat to justify their position and to justify why the UP needs to even be here or get funding, or why do we even need a midnight shift..... It seems to always occur during the college breaks where nothing is moving not even a mouse. If it isn't the Admin posting it, than it is one the new guys trying to get a feather in their cap to make themselves look good for a promotion, however run their stats, and there is not much difference in activity. We need the old Caff back, which I heard he was re-applying. He would keep the stats up but on the flip side piss everyone off including the Admin. By the way it's tread water poster, not treadi...spelling and grammar is enforced here on top of the reports and memos you right, even when reviewing stats and seeing what every officer hired here is doing during their day and protecting the USF community even though nothing is going on.

Unregistered
    Drew was a morale killer, so if he did somehow find his way back here, this thread would double in no time.

Unregistered
    You must be one of them tough guy? I don't see a lot of stats coming from you. You are one of them that always talks shit on everyone and the "we" to get a head, but will not even sign up to take the promotional exam to get promoted and possibly be involved in the changes you say are needed.

Unregistered
    Oh come on with the tough guy nonsense. I mean we all know who gets promoted here and it nothing to do with stats, merit or ability. So yes, we are jaded and pretty much go through the motions required to get a paycheck and go home. There are no delusions in anyone’s mind about changing things here on a small or large scale, but it is our right to complain about the way the simple-minded, spineless freaks who are running this nightmare seem to have no trouble at all finding like-minded simpletons willing to sell their souls to them for fast-track promotions.

It is glaringly obvious to one and all that you are on of them with the tough guy comment.

Unregistered
    I didn't get a chance to work with him but for a short time. But from the posts I have read, the arrest activity level is low and seems to be not what they want. He was none as a high producer on arrests. I say we bring him back. The last few years of people hired here do not produce as far as I have seen, only in their BS talk against others. This place has been on auto pilot as the other poster said.... Lets bring back the real deal and get our stats up again. Caff....Caff.....

Unregistered
    I didn't get a chance to work with him but for a short time. But from the posts I have read, the arrest activity level is low and seems to be not what they want. He was none as a high producer on arrests. I say we bring him back. The last few years of people hired here do not produce as far as I have seen, only in their BS talk against others. This place has been on auto pilot as the other poster said.... Lets bring back the real deal and get our stats up again. Caff....Caff.....
    You're out of your mind lol

Unregistered
    The munchkin is most likely the author of most of these bashing posts here anyway, still stirring up his B.S.

We don't need him, we just need one good flush of the upper staff.

Unregistered
    The munchkin is most likely the author of most of these bashing posts here anyway, still stirring up his B.S.

We don't need him, we just need one good flush of the upper staff.
    How bout you go fukc your mother?!

Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast